My REAL summer build thread! ;)

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Ahaha guys, this time, this is my REAL summer build thread. NA-T will be going in affect, the plan is to get it all done by the end of July or begining of August. I'll update this thread gradually as I buy more parts and begin the conversion. My goal is at least 285 WHP.

-Matt

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Two more parts and I'm all set for NA-T too!!! Although I have some other projects I want to finish first... Good luck on the build...make me proud! :cry:

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
hey matt i can see what turbo stuff i can get for you if you want, ive got a friend with a ton of left over gte parts

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Bigzavs said:
hey matt i can see what turbo stuff i can get for you if you want, ive got a friend with a ton of left over gte parts
Really? Ok, I'll make the list of stock parts I need:

Exhaust manifold
Injectors
Accordian hose
CT-26 (if it's in good shape and I can get it cheap, I've got something else lined up, I'll see what you can get me)
Misc. turbo lines/hoses

And aftermarket stuff:
Downpipe
IC
IC piping
Exhaust piping (Gonna have a shop do that)
SAFC
Boost gauge
AFR gauge
Boost controller
Turbo timer

Pretty sure that's it. If you have parts available, send me a PM and I'll let you know. Thanks alot.

-Matt

Last edited:

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
i gotta get my friend to trailer my car to the shop this week, so ill prolly talk to him this week and see what all he has left

but ive got like 10 or 11 stock 440cc's that you can have for like 10 bucks if you want em, in fact let me see what stock stuff i might still have

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
An update for everybody. I got the 440cc injectors I needed, a small step but a step regardless. I'm also gonna be hopefully buying the Cartech turbo kit from SupraManiac, as he is holding it for me. I'm also getting new suspension in the coming weeks, can't wait.

-Matt