My quest for 500whp under 2500 bucks

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
I'm waiting on Aaron to write me back on cost, he said itd be about the same cost as the rubber

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
Ian I was gonna get Aaron to make me a teflon line, but he informed me that the rubber was guaranteed for 5 years in fuel. and fuel is more volatile than oil so he said it should last at the very least 10+ years... so from that standpoint should I still change it?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
SBM713;1981263 said:
Ian I was gonna get Aaron to make me a teflon line, but he informed me that the rubber was guaranteed for 5 years in fuel. and fuel is more volatile than oil so he said it should last at the very least 10+ years... so from that standpoint should I still change it?
As I said earlier drop NoseChunks a PM and ask him how long his lasted before it failed, 180f+ Oil is a very different environment to Fuel, can't see the line lasting 5 years submersed in fuel, mine looked like Balloon animals after a year so I changed to the correct submersible hose.

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
His wasnt the dm kit so he couldnt comment on the quality, I guess next week imma have Aaron make it in teflon

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
Calling IJ
lol how big of a risk am I running to try and get 500hp out of stock rod bolts

And I think you should join the mk3 appreciation club on Facebook

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
Well there new oem bout a year old, or should I just order some arp rod bolts when I go replace that pump.line

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
But then im worried about the rods.... ugh or I could put it together and hope for the best and save for a 2jzge-t

Rollus

Jun 2, 2011
Paris, France
Hi,

I'm rebuilding my engine, and have been told stock rods handle 600 bhp. Bought ARP everything, rings, bearings, gasket and seals, etc..

My project changed a bit with an unattended income and I've gone with eagle rods.

Here is what laying on my shelf:
ma6ajuny.jpg

70$ shipped OBO

I'm not willing to sold right now initially, but with other leftover after my rebuilt, but hey, if it can arrange you why not ;-)

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
Consider them sold rollus ill get your paypal info in a week or week and half

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
Welp been a while since I posted, but progress has been made. Very slow, but made. Getting the crank bolt out to replace the seals sucked.... but I painted lots of stuff and still have a ways to go but $2500 isnt the budget now lolol

My budget has actually been blown to hell... I spent 450 on a s256 turbo and when I got it 2 fins were bent, but a buddy named Bruno Rebelo saved the day and hooked me up with a new garrett so thanks so much for that if your in here...

Ian, youll be glad to know I finally ordered the teflon oil pump line from aaron, and bought the rod bolts from rollus just waiting for them to arrive... now just to figure out other stuff to do with vacuum oh and add me on facebook

With my lipp fuel rail I have no cold start injector provision so its not gonna be used, no egr, no vsv, no charcoal canister either be a pain to start, but oh well...

I want to paint my engine bay the color im going to paint the car but im afraid imma screw everything up lose a crap ton of bolts and hate myself so we will see anyway pics incoming in next post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk