my project

midnight_racer

Feb 27, 2008
VA
hey whats up ppl i need some help im workin on a project for school and im buliding a 2JZ-GTE theres no spending limit and i need to know what kind of injectors, regulator, and pump for a singel turbo w/ 25psi

robhojy

Dec 19, 2007
swazzy,land
dont wanna fob you off,

but try the search link, theres masses of info on this site, usually ur questions have been brought up before,

i search more than i ask,

and i guess theres nothing worse than answering the same question twice,

Lee_MA61

Leon Wilson III
Jan 31, 2007
Norwalk, IA
midnight_racer;952408 said:
hey whats up ppl i need some help I'm working on a project for school and I'm building a 2JZ-GTE theres no spending limit and i need to know what kind of injectors, regulator, and pump for a single turbo w/ 25psi

Aside from telling you to search which you should ;)

What are your overall power goals? 25psi could be an infinite power range, as tuning and efficiency is key. Most of your answer will fall into place once you figure out what your "peak" power goals are.

Answer that key question and I'm sure you'll get a lot of response.

Oh and there is always a spending limit... always... Don't expect it to be cheap either, I have $8,500+ Just in the block :aigo:. Then you'll the other components you'll need to back it up are going to be equally as expensive. I'll have another $7,000+ into my project when I finish. that's just the big things...

good luck :)

Interex

Mar 30, 2005
Houston, TX
Be a little more specific about what you are trying to accomplish. You could either go with a 61mm turbo or a 92mm turbo. The difference? About 800 hp and around $15-20k in just the motor alone.

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
what injectors, regulator, pump, singel turbo with 25psi?
big injectors
big regulator :dunno:
big pump
big single turbo
and a custom restrictive intake manifold with small IC pipes
:sarcasm: