My New Toy...

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
:evil2: :evil2: :evil2:
Trashed an srt-4 (well duh) yesterday after we washed it and put the side markers on. I love this car, but the mk3 isn't going anywhere. I will still continue to work on it and get my goal of 500rwhp.

Here's the car still on the truck the fucker drove through some dirty ass shit the car was covered in dirt
p639752_1.jpg

after we washed her up

p639752_2.jpg

Emik87t

GameOver
May 30, 2007
Iowa
Very nice, i love the supra in that color. Hey OneJoeZee, you a breaker? Love the b bear. I've been breakin for 7 years man.

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
Syris said:
how much of deal did you get?
$30k. had to fly to florida to get it. and cost $1300 to ship.
She's putting about 450hp to the wheels and setup for 700hp but needs a fuel system first.

We are going to go with a TRD widebody. I really don't like the front bumper of the TRD but I'll see what I can do.

Only one prob. is it didn't pass idle emissions but i think the guy was just pissed that I told him no when he said get out and sit in the chair.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I don't know about that... There's alot of multi-gen owners that have equal interest in both cars.

I know you know Christian(racefiend) with the MK2,3, and 4.

And how about SupraCentral. He has both...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
That car looks familiar... Where in FL did you get it? $30 grand for 450hp... Holy crap... ;) hehehehe Looks good man, dont mind th bodykit at all, and love the color...
speed dodici said:
wingless! wingless!
Thats it right there... I hate the stock lunch box handle... Either wingless or wingless... :icon_razz

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Nice parts car. You're going to love having the 2JZ out of it in your MKIII. Before you crush the shell though let let me know what you want for the seats. ;)