MY NEW RIDE (U GUYS ARE GONA KILL ME )

Bathory

Apr 25, 2006
Massachusetts
Where in MA are you? I have a neighbor who is big on Mustangs, he has about 10,000 friends with Mustangs as well who come over just about daily to stare at each others cars. Ive never really cared for them, Ive been in a few of them, pretty much stock I guess, but never really appealed to me. The thing I mostly dislike about them is that they are the car that all the high schoolers buy so they can be cool and do burnouts in the parking lot after school gets out.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Bathory said:
The thing I mostly dislike about them is that they are the car that all the high schoolers buy so they can be cool and do burnouts in the parking lot after school gets out.

yeah I never cared too much for the crowd. The supra crowd is alot more mature (most of the time)

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
yea the intake manifold is a hartman, if i get something for lower rpms this bitch will screw even more, i need a major tune tho it is a bitch to start when its cold , have to hold the pedal for like 5 mintues before going anywhere, i am in fall river where are you btw in mass

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
johnathan1 said:
So what do you guys think about my story? Should I have traded that guy? (refer to post #19) :biglaugh:

I wouldnt have done it, there is nothing like having a really rare car.. especially when everyone thinks they're slow. I feel like the cobra or whatever it was wouldnt have much potential.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
No love here!:evil2: :biglaugh: Let me just say....Extremely Ghey!!!:thumbdown :momaru: :wuteva: :barf:
What do you expect on a Supra site though?!:stickpoke :flamed: ::hah:: :nuts: :thumbsdow