MY NEW RIDE (U GUYS ARE GONA KILL ME )

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
lol yea my gf loves it we drove home t night with top down , cold as hell but she didnt care, and yes i am repecting what it makes for power it scares the shit out of me i didnt even go over 65 all the way home lol

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
I am just confused as to why you would take that over a supra??????
Why drive a Supra over an 18 wheeler if that is what you need?

The Supra and Mustang are not true rivals. One is a low budget GT and the other is a high dollar luxo barge.

Do you know what heads are on it?

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
only problem i forsee is trying to convert it to a hard top... good luck :), also, i didn't know fox bodies came w/ 6 cylinder motors.... i thought it was either 4 or 8 :dunno:

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
supra90turbo said:
yeah, i didn't think they came with a v6 either.

dood! put a built 7M in it!
if i were to get one... it'd deffinately be a svo... look it up :icon_bigg

i guess i just get a kick out of having a rare car (or semi-rare?)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Nice car, sounds like a nice motor in it too.

Yes they made V6 Stang's, I think they only made them up till '87. I think when they went to the different front end. My bro's Stang which is an '85 came with a V6 in it originally now it's got a mild 5.0 in it.

I prefer the looks of the Supra over a foxbody but if I ever wanted to pick up another car to make fast it would be a notch foxbody Stang :p

p315359_1.jpg

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
JustAnotherVictim said:
What, you didn't find out?

No, I found out about 15 min later when my friend told me that he drives a C4 Vette......ugliest Vette ever.................damn I could have said something funny to him about it if I had known :wtc:

miekedmr

mkiii in hibernation
Jul 12, 2005
Upstate NY
Loki said:
No, I found out about 15 min later when my friend told me that he drives a C4 Vette......ugliest Vette ever.................damn I could have said something funny to him about it if I had known :wtc:

I dunno... I kinda like it better than the C5

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
My original love were the fox body mustangs. First car was a 91 4 banger, I loved it, but wanted more power. 2 Weeks after I sold it someone offered me a 5.0 engine for FREE (EVERYTHING FREE)

I was pissed. Anyways, I bought my supra bc I had to get a car, and ended up loving it more than anything, but I love my domestics still. Mustangs are great cars, looks good man, have a good time with it!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
The Foxbodies definetly look better than the 94-98's, I hate those.
I think the only thing that looks better than a nicely done foxbody is a 03-04 Cobra, (only because Ive been thinking about getting one with a 600hp SLP kit)