MY NEW RIDE (U GUYS ARE GONA KILL ME )

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
as you guys know my supra is for sale well check this out
its an 86 with an upgraded front end, originally it was a 6 cyl but they put in a 5.0 withperformance heads,cams,headers,intake pleneum, flow master exhaust, H pipe no cats, 373 gears,bbk 65mm throttle body the car itself is from florida no rust anywhere fender lips, trunk where spare sits i meen its clean, the only problem is the interior is kinda junk theres no carpet, seat belts, center console and the door panels and seats are junk but i want the black interior anyways, the convertiable top too needs to be replaced but other then that the car is great.
2359228_30_full.jpg

2359228_29_full.jpg

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
looks like its a good project for you, needs a little work. but i gotta say, that supra was damn sexy. get this looking as good as the sup' and itll be kickin.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
OK, top is trash, body is junk, interior is shot, but hey you got a nice motor. And when it's all said and done.........Dude, you got a mustang :3d_frown:

J/K, Old Mustangs are my original love. This one's just not quite old enough.

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
yea the supra needed work too, i figure i probally would have never did the turbo swap, plus this has been my car i wanted since i was 16 i am only 23 lol, dunno why i never got one but i love it drove it home top down 60 degree weather lol loved it, plus it makes power cheaper then wat a supra costs and what i apid was about what the swap costs if not less

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
the body is mint, its a 86 from florida not one rust spot even in fender lip, they put the 89 mose thats why it looks trashy but its perfect no bondo, i tap all the way around it, went under even the spare tire well looks perfect

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I am just confused as to why you would take that over a supra?????? Past that it looks like a fun project. Better save up some money for door handles!!! I guess is is a drop top you can get in that way.
Good luck
Soup

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Kill you for what?

The intake should go unless you plan on spending a lot of time between 5000-7500 RPM. You might think it feels good now, what until it has the correct manifold.

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
lol...When I was looking for a different car (Still had my NA Supra)...My uncle convinced me to go and look at a Mustang, and I found an 89 Cobra Convertible :naughty:...it was in great shape...and the guy wanted $3k, I drove it, and it scared the hell out of me to tell you the truth...it had a stage three clutch as well...

He was immediately interested in the Supra though...and said that he would do a straight trade for it (I was gonna sell it anyway, b/c it was rear-ended, and had frame damage in front and back...) buuuuuuut...I was already set on buying the 87 Turbo I have now, and I wanted my interior from the NA (had been re-upholstered)...So, I didn't act on the offer, and it was sold the next day :confused:...

[/threadjack] :biglaugh:

Anyway, it looks like a solid car. I regret not having gotten one myself. :(