My new exhaust! Now with pics and video! :)

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
LilMissMkIII said:
A whole week???

Poor baby!!!! :icon_razz

You try being 9 months without your Supe and then you can complain to me about waiting :icon_razz

i had to wait for about that for it go get here from japan. not to mention the extra time after i sold my old 87.

i win :p

j/k :)

JAV: i need more than work, i need professional help! :rofl:

Jeff: im off at 10pm tomorrow, so if its all a go for looks and listen, ill grab my camera and scoot over to the shop.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Haha, yes you do win... Mine was stolen and consequently off the road... I lost... I lost very badly :(

I am still waiting for the vid ;)

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Mine's been stored/parked/being worked on for long periods of time, multiple times.

Haven't really driven the Supra since September 2005. I mean I drove it yesterday, but only out of the driveway and then back in to get my old crapbox AE86 in behind it. It was down for about 3 years the one time as well (BHG FTW!)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
damn, my 8 months where hell, how the hell do you go that long?

I don't care what it is, I try to make it a quick job (usually not the case though...)

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
no you didnt :)

its a great way to do it if you like this sort of thing, have the money, or the welding skill and materials.

i like it, and have the money(ish) to do it so why not :)

you should go turbo first boris that way you can really take advantage of a big pretty exhaust!

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
why do you say that? ill have to go check it while its up on the lift tonight but im sure its an issue i can work around, if it exists at all. :)

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Mr. Leany Shifter said:
why do you say that? ill have to go check it while its up on the lift tonight but im sure its an issue i can work around, if it exists at all. :)

Don't worry about it, all will be taken care of my friend. It will either have a heatshield, or will be wrapped, or the speedo cable will be covered, in any case, no panics, lolz.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Update: Exhaust all positioned and done up, just welding all the joints... well I'm not, but my brother is downstairs, hooray. LOL.

Should be on the roadz tonight.