My new daily driver....

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Yea, the DSM's just aren't well built interior and body and electrically, you know mitsu and thier cheap dodge consorting asses. A guy I know here in town had a 96 GSX with 450awhp and it was nice, he blew the engine due to a bad oil pump and now is saving for a 99 gsx.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
So after 5 hours on the haed gasket today I am still not done ha like 1/2 an hours worth of work and it is a PITA, nuts and bolts drop, hoses are old, things don't line up, I've never done a hg in my Supra yet but I think it has too be easier than this shit.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Got a bath and starting on some needed body/paint work.

p600473_1.jpg

p600473_2.jpg

p600473_3.jpg

p600473_4.jpg

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
boostinsupragirl said:
well it took me about 4 years to build so here are some pics.I am taking everything and putting it into a awd shell now that someone hit me in this one after all my hard work :(

127706.jpg

whats all that stuff hanging on the wall...do you sell parts?

high-psi - lookin' good! cant wait to see it painted and lowered a bit. i like the rims. what color are you going with?

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Ha YAY another broken part! The abs pump is leaking! Luckily I can find cheap parts (not quality price). Haha, the color will be the darker grey primer everywhere you see primer, and clear coated with special primer clear coat. I don't have time nor money to paint my dd right now but maybe in the future, but when I'm done I think it will turn out nice.

Entropy

No Supra... For now ;)
Apr 10, 2007
Lacey, WA
Once you bring it back from the hole that the previous owner put it in from years upon years of abuse and lack of maintenance, it should be a halfway decent dd. Here is the one that I used to have...... 1990 Talon TSI FWD, got it for $350, lol.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

It was in pretty bad shape..... engine had a knock on startup, leaked/burned a little under a qt. of oil a week, A/C didn't work, IAC motor was bad, front brakes warped to hell, other misc. steering issues, didn't come with a stereo, 1st, 2nd, 3rd gear synchros all shot, needed a clutch when I bought it, and to top it all off, the ricer I got it from put a fart can on it. It did have a small 16G turbo, intake, and an HKS SSQ BOV on it, though..... made the 160 mile a day commute almost bearible! It was fun as hell, the turbo spooled at 1600 RPM. Anyways, neat car you got there, hope it runs one day!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Well I am really weird I guess. While I'm gonna fix my dd, I picked up a $340 eclipse rs YESTERDAY, I want to get rid of it now. And there is a 325i BMW I'm looking at for cheap which needs a HG! LMFAO I keep going backward lol. But I have the Eclipse sold ALREADY, when I wasn't even considering selling it, and the BMW is in my price range lol very fucked/funny story here, pics to come. :)

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
high psi 1jz said:
Well I am really weird I guess. While I'm gonna fix my dd, I picked up a $340 eclipse rs YESTERDAY, I want to get rid of it now. And there is a 325i BMW I'm looking at for cheap which needs a HG! LMFAO I keep going backward lol. But I have the Eclipse sold ALREADY, when I wasn't even considering selling it, and the BMW is in my price range lol very fucked/funny story here, pics to come. :)

i'm waiting...