My new 94' MKIV with the Volks...PICS

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Well, I finally picked it up today and slapped on the Volks. I'm lovin this car for sure!!! I deleted the old thread and made this one.

I bought it for $15,500. It has 152,xxx miles, auto, NA, lowered with Eibach springs and that's all that is done (won't stay this way for long though :D). It also has a custom interior. I'll have to take pics later of that. But, here are the pics. Please excuse the quality of the pics. I just snapped them real quick. I have to get to sleep before I go to work tonight. More info and pics to come probably tomorrow. I'm beat right now.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p991934_1.jpg

p991934_2.jpg

p991934_3.jpg

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Yea, I was thinking spacers too. I'm either going NA-T or doing the whole 2jzgte swap. Haven't decided yet. Gonna see how much I'm going to have to play with.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
1.5jz, using the parts out of your MKIII , head and dont you have a t61 setup for a 1jz laying around?

This way, you still will have part of your MKIII, even if it is only the heart

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque;992417 said:
That is a very nice looking car there Andy! I say leave it N/A and drive it calmly while it's value goes nuts. Sooner or later N/A's will become hunted as the turbo cars get torn apart.

I think Scott is delusional again. Keep it NA? I'm going to act like I didn't even read that Scott...........:biglaugh:

Your car looks great................:love:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
AF1JZ;993468 said:
Thanks everyone for the comments. I just detailed the inside and outside today. I'll have to take some pictures tomorrow.

Congrats. She's a beaut. :)

Now, I better not notice any stuck up, cocky attitude changes from you, Mr. MKIV owner. :biglaugh:

Only kidding. I look forward to seeing what you do with it in the future! :)

Jeff

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Boost Lee;993735 said:
Congrats. She's a beaut. :)

Now, I better not notice any stuck up, cocky attitude changes from you, Mr. MKIV owner. :biglaugh:

Only kidding. I look forward to seeing what you do with it in the future! :)

Jeff

Haha, no way. I'll always be a MKIII owner at heart. I'm already getting the itch for the whole turbo setup. I guess once I start selling off all my cars and bike, that time will come.