My little 7m truck went 9.4 @ the meet

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
not a problem, anytimeyou need me and im there, ill show footage. there were very few supras there that i dodnt get footage of.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Dave,

I notice youre in the low 1.4s....get that nitrous situation figured out? Were you sprayign down the track too? Im just assuming since the MPH is up from what i remember too.

Congrats man, shes flying.....we'll get that grudge race goin' in in '07 ;) :)

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Cya said:
The size of that turbo and that nitrous is rediculous!!!! Great run!!!!
hey, the commentary is what makes the movie, and i was watching the build so i knew that the shit was huge.

joliroger4

Flying Dutchman Pilot
Apr 4, 2005
New Jersey
www.geocities.com
Thanks guys. I made big steps with the launch this weekend on the NOS. I found the shocks I were using were dead and bottoming out and that was completely screwing up my launch when I hit it too hard with the NOS off the brake. I put in a set of QA1 12 way adjustables and the situation is fixed, I can hit the car much harder, even with a stiff setting in teh shock, because the shock is no longer bottoming out. I wasn't using the 2step so consistent launches and tuning the launch were out of the question, for both of my passes in the first 60'. I am confident I can get 1.3s when I run the 2step next time on the ET Streets still. I was spraying the entire run, but my A/Fs were 10.5 on the 9.4 run and my bottle pressure was 600lbs for both runs because I didn't have a bottle heater in this cold weather(I was leaving the bottle infront of the exhaust pipe on the tow vehicle inbetween runs, but that was the best I could do). I def think I can see low 9s out of this setup still before moving to a full slick. I also think with some tuning and some bottle pressure I can see 145mph+ traps.

Thanks guys