My Introduction Thread late but why not

Supraboy87T

Sep 14, 2010
Kennesaw, Ga
What's up Supramania? I've been a member on here since September this year but have been lurking around as a guest for quite sometime. I got my supra July 09 and she looked like this...
1190azb.jpg

She is a pearl white (0042) 87 5spd turbo targa with maroon interior and sport package.:love:
2d1ty7b.jpg

Don't mind the other cars in the pic. One's the DD (Camry) and the other is a Civic (blasphemy that I'm dedicating more time to it than "Sekhmet":aigo:).
14xknbb.jpg

I've done very little since I got her a year ago but 1st mod was removing the black paint on the sawblades:3d_frown:.
2ngwf8p.jpg

Then I recently decided to strip out the old sound deadening in the rear to repair the minor rust she has and get ready for Dynamat. This in turn led to me removing the spoiler. Damn it looks good without that now.

I have big plans for her but 1st I gotta rebuild this motor back to stock form then build the monster of a motor that will eventually power her for the rest of her life :evildeal::evil3::naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania. I wasn't feeling the black sawblades so I'm glad you got rid of the black paint.