My idle with the BC cams installed...

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Installed new springs and 264 cams, degreed them and set at 0 and 0....this is what I got. I got the engine bay detailed from the body leftovers, and I need to re-tune but I'm sidetracked with cleaning and interior work before I start driving too much.

F&H Performance

Feb 23, 2006
Tampa
Sounds good, I just got the 280's and I've been wondering what mine will sound like I wonder if anyone else has tryed them out.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
jdub;1028289 said:
Sounds pretty good!
Is this a set for the group buy HPF did?

Yup, paid for them 18 months ago, got them 6 months ago????....lol, installed 10 days ago....so far , excellent..I had to slot the hole on the cam sensor like others, that was the only issue I had.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Thanks...and speaking of the Doc, I have to re-learn the maft -pro, it's been forever since I messed with anything. I had a pig rich idle, but I adjusted the Intake air temp correction to keep it where I want it for now.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
SupraOfDoom;1028324 said:
Man I didn't even notice you were from IL... I'll have to drive and see this sometime :). CHI2K8?

I drove to Illinois once, and all I got was a look at a now sold black car?

As for the video.........I'm calling my doctor if this doesn't go away within four hours!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
SupraOfDoom;1028341 said:
Which day? I was only there one of them.
I was there most of dyno day from opening until right after you got there, when you showed up I was at Steak n shake with Forced Torque, suprahero, Vixen, buckshot, Noah, and Dasoup. When Dave dropped me off I had to scoot, so I missed people that showed up later. You probably saw my black 88 hardtop with the black rims, but I wasn't there.

Scott....do it again!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
SupraOfDoom;1028360 said:
Damn, did we say hi.. I don't even remember now! Oh well this year.

I believe you two were both in the SM photo........right Ken? I know Matt is in it, can't remember if Ken stayed that long.

buckshotglass;1028389 said:
Nice work Ken. I wish my car sounded like that.:)

Ummmmmmmm.............

tookwik4u89;1028355 said:
Scott....do it again!

I don't know if I can make it again this year, but I will make it back eventually. I'm shooting for Tx2K9

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Thanks Dave.

That was with the exhaust cut out open, it doesn't have than droning noise on the light accel like that......it's just the camera. It sounds completely bad ass in person, way better than you're hearing on here. Instant wood!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
ForcedTorque;1028453 said:
I believe you two were both in the SM photo........right Ken? I know Matt is in it, can't remember if Ken stayed that long.

Ummmmmmmm.............

I don't know if I can make it again this year, but I will make it back eventually. I'm shooting for Tx2K9

Scott, I left before the pic.

IJ.;1028455 said:
Ken: Don't know if you've noticed but someone's pinched ya fan!!

That and the Motor is making noise (sorry not used to a running 7m) ;)

Shhhhhhhh, I stole it off Wonder Woman's plane:)

lol.....I missed it at first , I thought you saw something wrong with my FAL's.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque;1028333 said:
As for the video.........I'm calling my doctor if this doesn't go away within four hours!

:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm.......that's one of your best Scott........:biglaugh:

Ken, your car is beautiful. That has got to be the sexiest red car I've seen............:love: