My First Tattoo :-D

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
Well, this is a line from a poem I wrote back during Katrina... The actual influence to finally get the thing tattooed on was after watching zeitgeist the movie... so here it is...

this is what it says

"A world shaped of its own decay"

tat-resize.JPG

for anyone who wants full high rez

http://blaisebox.ath.cx/Pictures/tat.JPG

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
2543arvin said:
Thats nice, I got a couple myself, they get addicting though

I already have plans with the artist who did this for some work onto it along with some others I have been thinking about.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
looks good.

anyone else have anything done you'd like to show? tattoos are a very personal choice, so please refrain from insulting peoples choices, as often happens when the subject comes up.

i'm planning to get this next, over the top of my shoulder, along with an abstract/freehand design to tie it into a previous tattoo:

Attachments

• everything.gif
    everything.gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 19

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
Enraged said:
looks good.

anyone else have anything done you'd like to show? tattoos are a very personal choice, so please refrain from insulting peoples choices, as often happens when the subject comes up.

i'm planning to get this next, over the top of my shoulder, along with an abstract/freehand design to tie it into a previous tattoo:

You cant show us the tat unless you explain what it means...

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
Recently got this (my 2nd), wraps around 3/4 my leg. As for it's meaning, it's a reminder that I'm not going to live forever and death can pull me to the grave at anytime so I better keep moving(figuratively). Also in the planning stages for another one. Sooo addicting...

I like the font you choose Merlyn.

Attachments

• Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
2543arvin said:
You cant show us the tat unless you explain what it means...

whoops, sorry. its Shavian text, which is an alternate english script, where words are spelled phonetically. it means "everything changes, nothing perishes".