My day was ruined...

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
suprahero;887133 said:
Matt, daughters are expensive, very expensive, but well worth it in the end. Beauty pageants, dresses, clothes that have to be a little better than walmart brand...........:biglaugh:

That's what I wanted... We'll get her next time though.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
<---- My boy's my avatar, Matt. We waited until he was born to find out, and I've never been so choked up in all my life as when he was born - in fact, way more than my wife was. Granted, I wanted a boy but at that moment a girl would have gotten me just as bad. Try enough times and you'll get your girl for sure, but when the time comes I don't think it will matter either way. AWESOME experience for anybody! Congrats and be sure to post up pics of him when he gets here. :)

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
lol, for the 2nd time. I'm not actually bummed/depressed/pissed off/what-the-f-ever else I may have come off as being.

I'm stoked to be having a kid, just a tiny little smidge less excited that it's not a girl.

I just figured this was a 'good' way to let everyone know that I'm more than likely gonna have a Supra driving son in 16 years.

p887406_1.jpg

Peace out, ya'll. :icon_surp

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Boys are great - you only need to worry about ONE prick. With a girl, you need to worry about ALL of them. ;)

AND... if you're having a girl, you need to buy a shotgun. That might not be a big deal in the USA, but it's a PITA in Canada or the rest of the world.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
I'm with grim^^

I figured it ruined your day because you had already painted her room bright ass pink and spent $2k on non refundable baby girl clothes and a pink convertible for her 16th. Look at it this way...

when he goes to college you wont have to worry about him joining a sorority and having thousands of frat boys eye humping your child and trying to get all experimental with her. I am in morbid FEAR of having a daughter, if i had a baby girl born it would probably be the end of my days sleeping in peace for the fear of something happening to her.

Anyway congrats man, at least theres a first born to carry your bloodline. Give him bro's and sisters :)

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ Meh, I figure if we raise our children right they'll turn out to be just fine like their parents.

Plus, when we tell them to wait until they're married, we wont be hypocrites or anything like that anyway.

I guess atleast we can say this is practice for the PITAs that a daughter will bring.

The house we are currently looking at has 2 bright ass pink/purple rooms that would have been perfect. i was hoping to keep from having to paint too. :cry:

*edit*
Quick question... is 2 months old too soon to start w/ the 'get a job' speeches?

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Congrats . I would not want a girl, I would be way to protective. Build a 20ft wall arround my house haha. I would have to try to have a boy ASAP so he could grow up with her and keep all the other boys away from her!