My daughter was born today! Updated with Pics!

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
Naomi Rose was born at 1:17pm (at 1:17 on 1/17) today. 9 pounds even, 20 inches long. She's a beautiful, healthy, and big baby (but then I'm not small). She and Momma are doing fine. Pics later. Headed back to the hospital (in the Supra). I just came home to change clothes.

Last edited:

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
Congrats!!! i know how you feel, My baby boy is 8 weeks old, I guess we in the same club now.

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
hahahaha Congrats man!!!! i got about a month left!!!!! right now he is around 5 lbs but still in the womb. he'll be growing from here on out!

congratulations to you and Jostar. POST PICS!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Congrats Jag! I know you're a proud and happy dad. It doesn't get much better than that. It's pretty much all down hill after about four years old.............:biglaugh:

Sorry for the buzz kill.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
turbodriz;888479 said:
Enjoy them while they are small. Once they begin to walk and talk they become a terror.

everyone says this and its just untrue, at least in my case. once my son started walking it became a million times easier to take care of him hehe. and it should be even easier once he starts talking since i cant decipher what his grunts mean yet...

Shadow

87 1JZ-GTE Single Turbo
May 25, 2005
Windsor, Ct
Congratulations Jag!!! Seems like a few of you guys were getting busy around the same time frame.:naughty:

I like the name. Good choice. What is the middle name tough? I think Naomi Supra Rose or Naomi 1JZ Rose would be great!!! :sarcasm:

Obviously joking here.