My Christmas thread

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Merry Christmas.

1. The Lord Jesus Christ was born in late September.

2. He was conceived late December, very close to the 25th, depending on how fast Zacharias he could walk(30 miles) following his return on the 21st of June.

3. Christianity is not a changed life. It is an exchanged life. I am perfect Holy and righteous, but sure as hell not because of anything I have done. You are right to not like sanctimonious members of the religion of Christianity who go quoting John 3 ( you have all seen it) even though it is about resurrection of the dead. Ask them to explain John 3:8 sometime.

4. He lived and died for your sin, and was raised from the dead.

Have a nice day.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Thank god Newton invented gravity or else we would have all floated away leaving us unable to purchase expensive electronics and knick nacks for others once a year.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Kai;1981868 said:
I too, would like to wish sir Isaac newton, a happy birthday.

:icon_bigg

Opposition to godliness is atheism in profession and idolatry in practice. Atheism is so senseless and odious to mankind that it never had many professors

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
They're called scientists and philosophers actually, there's a few of them here and there through history that weren't killed off by a certain group of people whose name escapes me. There would be more professors on atheism but who would show up for a class that teaches nothing. Also what did you get for giftmas?

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
Ahoy minions. You will worship me as your new Lord for I am great and will take my birthday, March 8th as your holy day.

I put forth the terms of my religion:

You will post boobies on the internet
You will drive a turbo charged vehicle
You will enjoy the wonder known as beer
You will enjoy super fast broadband internet
You will pledge your life to being happy

Follow my five commandments (because who the fuck needs 10?) and you will live a happy and wonderful life.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Deuteronomy 23:1

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

No cock and balls? No Christmas for you. Go home, you godless potato of a man.