my car was having a seizure help me fix it!!

djazem1

Nov 12, 2007
philly
ok so ive been checking all my wires and they are all good. i re-did my timing and thats good i swapped out my coil pack and now im just having trouble starting it and my battery is dead so it charging but i was looking at my alternator fuse and it was rotted onto the plug so as i was trying to yank it off it broke into one million pieces and now i need to get a new front fuse box yaaay :3d_frown::3d does anyone no what els could cause this??

my car is getting allot of damn fuel to cuz my plugs are blacki htought maybe it was in limp mode but its not

12 - rpm signal
22 - water temp gauge (i no why thats coming up)
51 - switch AC/conditioner signal

any suggestions are very welcome :icon_bigg

Last edited:

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Have you checked all of your grounds, and battery connections, I have seen many cars do this before. Did any of the other electronics turn off on, or flicker?

djazem1

Nov 12, 2007
philly
92TealSupra;1240134 said:
Have you checked all of your grounds, and battery connections, I have seen many cars do this before. Did any of the other electronics turn off on, or flicker?

funny you say that i just talked to my freind/tuner and he told me to check the wires going to the ecu and one of them was not taped and it was right next to the ecu it self so it was probably touching it........Thanks for your input!!

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
No problem. That was something I wouldn't have factored in! Well it's a good thing the owners of these cars know their own car. I never had ( Stock ) wires issues before on these cars.

djazem1

Nov 12, 2007
philly
haha thanks for the semi-compliment haha......yea as soon as i suck my head by tje ecu i saw the wire and i was like damit lol....but now its 11:30 here and i dont want to wake my whole neighborhood up haha

djazem1

Nov 12, 2007
philly
ok so my car is still doing it i dont no what the hell it is....my brother told me my car could be in limp mode...how long do i have to disconnect the battery for in order for it to reset the ecu?

djazem1

Nov 12, 2007
philly
damn i dont no what could be causing my car to do this.....the gauges are jumping and all the electronics are flashing but when i hit the gas the car runs fine after 3k rpm does anyone no what it could be?

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
did you check all grounds on the car, check the TSRM, for the ground locations, there are many. Also if you have any aftermarket parts on the car that required to to unhook things check around those areas

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
djazem1;1240127 said:
12 - rpm signal
22 - water temp gauge (i no why thats coming up)
51 - switch AC/conditioner signal

Herein lies your problem! Reset your ECU, and run the car a bit as best as you can. Then re-check your codes. Now the codes you have need to be fixed. Since you know the cause of your 22 you already have a head start. Fix the codes and report back. Code 51 may be as simple as turning off your A/C system, and keeping your foot off of the gas while you check the codes.

djazem1

Nov 12, 2007
philly
ForcedTorque;1242122 said:
Herein lies your problem! Reset your ECU, and run the car a bit as best as you can. Then re-check your codes. Now the codes you have need to be fixed. Since you know the cause of your 22 you already have a head start. Fix the codes and report back. Code 51 may be as simple as turning off your A/C system, and keeping your foot off of the gas while you check the codes.

hey thanks for your reply i found 2 supras in a junk yard and im stopping by to get a whole bunch of things im getting a new I.A.C valve CPS (i was getting lights for that since i bought the car) and im getting the water temp sensor (code 22 lol)