My car vs. Harley, Civic Si , 94 mustang GT

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
First the Civic. I;m at a red light minding my buisness when Mr. Blue head light boy rolls up on the side of me. Don't know his mods but from what I could see he had big chrome wheels 18's? fart cannon muffler and a nice vtec sticker on the side. He revs his engine so i look back at him and he gives me the lets go sign so i said sure. light turns green and he dumps his clutch makes all kinds of noise and we stay side by side until my turbo spooled then i walked away from him. stayed in it to about 80 and he never made a come back.

Next the Harley. he pulls out in front of me from a gas station so i get in the next lane at the red light. he looks over at me and i give him a nod meaning nice bike. well i guess he took it as i'm gonna race you when the light turns green. so he starts reving and te light turns green and we go. we stayed side by side till about 60 when we slowed down. think i surprised him.

next race was the mustang. there is a clover leaf here to get on I-10 so i'm behind him and he starts to accelerate so i down shift and i start closing the gap so i shoot to the out side lane and he is staying on teh side of me till he has to shift. at which point i pull him by a door and we stay that way till about 80 or so when i backed off. neither of us where pulling each other so i thought no since in beating in it any more.

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
Sounds like fun. I raced a harley sportster...it was all modified with my new camry SE and destroyed it. I couldn't believe I could pull on a bike with a family sedan. Some bikes are all looks...which is fine since they are really made to ride and not race.

mustang no surprise...unless its an 2010...

civic....why did you race him again? haha

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
hey i got my ass handed to me by a v6 mustang when i was n/a. supracentral told me how fun it would be for me when i punked mt first civic. that is why i raced him...lol

My car might run 15's on a cool day. it's all stock gte swap. just turned the boost up to 12 psi.

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
turbo87targa, i bought a entire running turbo car to do my swap. i put the turbo LSD 88 diff in it. so i don't know what the difference would be between the two. i just know once it spools it's fun!!

Sean your back!!!! and that was unfair to the honda guys in your vid. i didn't hear their vtec kick in so you should have givin them 20 cars at least.

mecevans, i won't even attempt to race anything i know will beat me. i have a few bugs to work out and get rid of code 51 before i start trying to make it faster. the only reason i raced them that day was because i was pissed leaving work and thought well if i'm going to beat on my car i might as well have something on the side of it...lol