My car doesn’t have power after a BHG, VF voltage always 0.0v

CarlosPTR210

Apr 5, 2006
Calexico,CA
www.ptr.com.mx
When start the engine, run normally, but the VF voltage always is 0.0V, If I drive the car, feels like lack of power, the VF voltage is 0.0, doesn’t change during driving,

What can I do?

Sorry for the grammar :aigo:.

ECU don't have any trouble code.

The TPS voltages are fine.
The ignition system work fine
The fuel pump work fine, Walbro with 12v mod.
Replace fuel filter
Clean the injectors

Vacuuming read around 12 to 14.
It has the maftpro running in speed density mod.

CarlosPTR210

Apr 5, 2006
Calexico,CA
www.ptr.com.mx
GrimJack;1294421 said:
Have you checked for codes? Have you unplugged and plugged the Maft Pro unit?

I disconnect the negative terminal of the battery yesterday, so today morning I start the engine I saw one strange think.

Star the engine for few minutes, and see the Vf1 voltage in the aux1 of the maft pro, the display show 0.01volts, so the same :3d_frown:.

( I check the voltage Vf1 in the check conector)

So I Turn off the engine, wait few seconds, and then start the engine again and after few second the aux01 in the maft pro display 1.90~ 2.0, and the engine run better, but I don’t drive the car :biglaugh:.

So I did the same, turn off the engine, wait few second and start the engine again, and the Vf1 continue at 0.01V. :cry:

So then I came here for your support. :1zhelp:

By the way, before the BHG, don't have this problem, I dobble check all Maft Pro connection.

In the Maftpro I check the following :
Tps: .49V
MP (engine runing): 45~46
MP (engine off): 93
FE: 18.3
Ld:45 ( engine runing)

Pic of the display in the maftpro:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

If I rev the, at 3500 or 4500 the engine stop like a fuel cut ( I don't know hot to explain sorry :3d_frown:)

Vid with the engine runing with Vf1 0.01

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
It means you need to correct whatever is causing the mixture to be outside the O2 sensor's range. Or the sensor itself is shifted. Thats for the Vf issue. Since a bad sensor can't cause the engine to lose power you have another problem although the two could be (and probably are) related...

CarlosPTR210

Apr 5, 2006
Calexico,CA
www.ptr.com.mx
jetjock;1294734 said:
It means you need to correct whatever is causing the mixture to be outside the O2 sensor's range. Or the sensor itself is shifted. Thats for the Vf issue. Since a bad sensor can't cause the engine to lose power you have another problem although the two could be (and probably are) related...

What do you think that I need to check first?

Things that I will check tomorrow.

o2
Isc
Cold star switch