My apologies to those viewers who have seen a very bad thread by me

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
Dear Supramania,

I have learned recently that one of my threads was too inapropriate for this site and may end up in my banning. For those that it offended or just downright made sick, I deeply apologize for posting. I read the rules and thought it was ok to post. The one rule about "goatse" images or "tubgirl" images I didn't understand and thought it didn't apply to what I was posting. I really didn't think it would get this far, althought I shouldn't have posted that in the first place. I just thought that it was really disgusting and was one of those things that you just have to see the reactions of. I love this site and being banned from it would def. put a damper in my spirits. You can ask my girlfriend what I do for most of the day before I go to bed to get rest before work. You'll see me here on Supramania, reading and researching about my car everyday unless I am sick or something. I didn't know anything about the car until I joined this site and started my research.

Once again I apologize to all those viewers and everybody on Supramania that I offended. If you decide to keep me, I can promise you I WILL NOT post anything like that again. I have learned my lesson esp. when I found out that I might be getting a permanent ban. If I get banned from this site then I might just sell my car because I wouldn't have any REAL good place to research on it.

I am not looking for your sympathy but I am just asking if you would please spare me the permanent ban. It WILL not happen again. Thanks to all those who are reading this long letter.

Skam9685 aka Shawn

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
No, it was a scat flick. (Coprophilia)

However, Skam9685, consider it a lesson learned, water under the bridge, etc. It's all good. We all make mistakes. It takes more than that to get a permaban around here.

(Just don't do it again. :icon_razz )

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
Should we change his name from Skam to Skat as a lesson....lol j/k :biglaugh:

Sounds like you are sincere, I say keep him around hes been cool otherwise :)

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
MKIII N00b said:
no...you dont want to know...it was fucking gross. apology accepted, make sure it doesnt happen again though, because that was fucking GROSS@

Can't be any worse then that video link of tthat guy with a massive infection on his face, squeezing it all out....that was fucking gross!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Shawn.......I think you have been a cool addition to the site. And this site is SO cool BECAUSE of Mike! I didn't see the thread, and after reading the comments here, not sure if I would want to..............but now my curiosity is up

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I never saw this thread, and whatever the reasoning for it being posted doesn't matter. I think it takes a real man to apologize publicly and admit he was wrong as well. I think it's very respectable you were able to do just that, I wouldn't want someone like you banned permanently for a mistake that you admitted as well as apologized for, I'm also glad the moderators could see that as well. Don't let it happen again obviously.

It is easy to offend people, especially with every human having different degrees and tolernaces for certain topics, if in doubt then I'd reccommend for the future not to post it at all if you even have to think about it for a second, it's probably too controversial or in poor taste to post.

That's my two cents on it all, like I said that took some integrity to do what you did ;) Kudos to you.

--Will
Cape Girardeau/Jackson MO