MY 95 burnout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fstsupra

Jan 12, 2006
IDAHO
Angry are we? Just a group of friends out with some old tires. Break stand? We haven't all seen a multitude of those have we? The first minute is a bit tedious, though thought I could share the full getting to know the car segment- it appears I needed to edit out all the fun. If we are trying to get really competitive, let me lay out a few facts. First off, I'm sure I paid far less for this car than many of you have paid for half your mods. This is also done on 255/35/19 tires, bald or not that's a lot of tire and traction, not to mention the 230,000 miles on this tired motor. I've owned 4 MK3's, and happened upon a good deal on an MK4. Apparently those aren't welcome here as my $7,000 car is too "costly" to fit in. If I were the rich guy someone mentioned, then I could actually get my turbo. Apparently affordable fun isn't welcome here :) Apparently I'll have to GET rich so I'll have something "worthy" of your site.

Last edited:

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
fstsupra;1336553 said:
Angry are we? Just a group of friends out with some old tires. Break stand? We haven't all seen a multitude of those have we? The first minute is a bit tedious, though thought I could share the full getting to know the car segment- it appears I needed to edit out all the fun. If we are trying to get really competitive, let me lay out a few facts. First off, I'm sure I paid far less for this car than many of you have paid for half your mods. This is also done on 255/35/19 tires, bald or not that's a lot of tire and traction, not to mention the 230,000 miles on this tired motor. I've owned 4 MK3's, and happened upon a good deal on an MK4. Apparently those aren't welcome here as my $7,000 car is too "costly" to fit in. If I were the rich guy someone mentioned, then I could actually get my turbo. Apparently affordable fun isn't welcome here :) Apparently I'll have to GET rich so I'll have something "worthy" of your site.
has nothing to do w/ money or the car, its just a crappy burnout. one tire fires aren't exactly the most exciting thing to watch. when the video opens with you trying to do "donuts" but mainly just turning in place lighting up the inside tire, i almost stopped watching. i've seen better burnouts from POS cars. NA, wide tires, tired old engine, leave your excuses at the door. :3d_frown:

fstsupra

Jan 12, 2006
IDAHO
The first 1 minute as i posted was getting to know the car. If you have a problem with me not having lsd leave your comments at the door. Im sorry it wasnt the video of the year. If your so anti na non lsd then why bother to watch or post? Had nothing to do with driving. After the first 30 secs i got more comfortable and started throwing that 3k lbs around as much as i felt comfortable in a 60 by 100 parking lot. easy to criticize when your not driving!

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
FLAMEWAR.gif

Thread closed.

Jesus people, tone it down a notch...

Status
Not open for further replies.