My 89 Targa Turbo Resurrection

dragracer

GearHead
Oct 31, 2005
Churubusco
Stripped this down to practically nothing. Went off to paint shop.

Now its time to put back together.

89 Targa Turbo 5 spd no tems. No rust anywhere.

If I sell my red 88, then plans for 2jz single turbo will go forward. If not probably will do some upgrades on motor in red 88 and install that. Im going to try and have this at the Indy / Winged Warrior meet. We will see.

Rich :1zhelp:

rcsupra

Supraddict
Sep 19, 2007
Harrisonburg, VA
Wow, so that is what a MK3 looks like completely unladen. That thing is a real 4x4 now! Looking forward to seeing your progress with this. Build threads are particularly interesting when one starts from a bare shell; essentially the ground up.

BTW, what wheels are those on your red MK3. They immediately grabbed my attention and are very attractive for our cars!

dragracer

GearHead
Oct 31, 2005
Churubusco
rcsupra;958297 said:
Wow, so that is what a MK3 looks like completely unladen. That thing is a real 4x4 now! Looking forward to seeing your progress with this. Build threads are particularly interesting when one starts from a bare shell; essentially the ground up.

BTW, what wheels are those on your red MK3. They immediately grabbed my attention and are very attractive for our cars!

Works Equip 17x9 and 17x8

Thanks

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
LOL we have twins!!

My car is the same shell of a car yours is but I dont have the fresh paint on it yet. Its like your doing my build less gay blue paint.:biglaugh:

Good luck

dragracer

GearHead
Oct 31, 2005
Churubusco
Thanks to all.

I should of striped the silver car too. Still might.

Working on a hood....cowl induction around 3 inch with a duct opening in front. But this is on hold until my silver car gets done.

Later