My 89 HKS Supra build

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
It's up to you, you traded your japvette for a corvette, but I think your probably going to see LS-Supra's more often, so we are still kin. :)

Just keep in touch if you have time. I love c6's, I just prefer my mk3 for personal nostalgic reasons. Enjoy the car, those are wicked to drive.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Fwiw I still drive past the lot where the Supra is sitting and just stare at the old girl.

It pisses me off though. There was hardly a swirl in the paint, and they must have tried buffing it. Swirls EVERYWHERE

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Backlash2032;2064954 said:
Fwiw I still drive past the lot where the Supra is sitting and just stare at the old girl.

It pisses me off though. There was hardly a swirl in the paint, and they must have tried buffing it. Swirls EVERYWHERE

Buy it back! :D

Really though, congrats on the Vette. It's a logical upgrade, and C6s are magnificent cars.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
They're asking less than they bought it for! I dunno why, and I'm not sure I want to figure out why... 😭😭😭

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
In any case there's a SMOKING deal for a low mile Supra with plenty of mods and zero rust for 5 grand in Nebraska. You can probably even get a warranty on it!

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
So, the damndest thing happened today.. I was at the post office in my Corvette, and low and behold... a red mk3 supra pulls up. I notice the tint, the clear turn signals.. Wait a second.. That's my old car! Turns out a kid I went to highschool with bought it. It also turns out this kid lives literally half a block from me.

The damndest things happen don't they?

Hey, who knows, maybe the new owner will take over this thread!