my 4th of july....

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
well i dont know about any of you, but i was pretty happy to have my car back together for the fourth of july..

any how, this is a little vid that we captured, on the fourth, hope every one had asmuch fun as i did.

i'll have one up on put file in a few minutes.
Click here to watch 4th-burn-out

~~~MoDs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
full 3inch w/cat soon test pipe meganR GT turbo muffler~2 peice, 2.5" hard pipes~maft pro-speed density~lc-1 wide band~walbro~255lph~3.93 lsd swap~auto~awaiting 5spd swap~arp's w/ titian 1.4mm mhg~85ft/lbs~stock ct-26--13psi~hallman mbc w/ cab cable

Last edited:

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
actualy, i stood on the breaks to get the tires spinning, but i backed off some letting me speed up,

i let off where i ddi because we had have cops in the neibor hood, and ticking people on the last 4th of july.. and i was starting to pick up speed since my speedo said 80 most of the time..

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
well at the end of the video , when he cruize back over it in his own car, he's cruizing around 25mph.. so .. go figure , 2-4 blocks depening, i passed a feild on the left..

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
pimptrizkit said:
you mean marble size rocks stick too.. those tires where hot from that second gear roast i did...

so in second gear up that hill you just did like half brake, half gas or what? how much boost were you runnin that day? and lmk on the AC stuff

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
yep, i just started apply the brakes, started brake boosting, then stomped on it

edit~

i was running ten psi, which is stock boost, on my car.

Last edited:

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
well on that block i did the burn out, i know the only person on my passenger side, and the 4 houses on the driver side, we where having a block party, and every one knew for a few weeks i was going to lay a burn out. so every thing was cool in that aspect. a few other people layed some aswell, a turbo cummings deisle, a nice mustang (w/ a stalker package )

none the less the neibors were pretty impressed though.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
ehh

if a cop pulled me for that

I would just tell him the smoke isnt from my tires. it was from my Exhaust, BHG! burning coolant mofo