My 1JZ-GTE clip up and running

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
AHHHHHHHH... too bad it's not a FWD car, then you could drive it around on the frame, that'd be a funny ass clip... People would be like WTF?

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
same hear in shop class i made one it was kidna danguse but still fun

what i did was cut the car in half cut the roof off no door's or fender's

and put some shopping kart wheels on it well nto real shopping kart wheels but you get the idea

that sucker was fast as hell and was fun but it had to get rip aprt cause alot fo the other classes whould drive ti and cause shit with it

JCP

The Big Unit
Apr 6, 2006
Raleigh, NC
New parts to post up tomorrow.. including the entire brake booster hood rhd dash.. steering column w/ switches and levers (turn signals etc...).. jdm floor mats etcetc.. will post prices and pics tomorrow.

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Damn your in Raleigh? I live in Cary, when do you plan on swapping the motors out? Id be glad to lend a helping hand whenever you do it. Im in the middle of quite a transition myself, Ive yet to pull the motor but Im very mechanically inclined and the experience could be invaluable for me.

JCP

The Big Unit
Apr 6, 2006
Raleigh, NC
heh yeah people do..

1Tuff: I actually have completed the swap.. I had a personal friend who works at a shop who is in the drifting and installed a JDM motor in his 240 help me out. took 3 weekends of prepwork on the clip engine / tranny including extending the Engine Harness.. and 2 weekends to put her in and get her running right. w/ labor n all including a few aftermarket goodies and the cost of the clip it cost me $6400.. I guess I can refer you to him. shoot me a pm if your interested.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Shouldn't be too hard to find if you keep an eye on the For Sale section of different Supra forums consistently. There's always someone wanting to upgrade.:)

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
JCP said:
heh yeah people do..

1Tuff: I actually have completed the swap.. I had a personal friend who works at a shop who is in the drifting and installed a JDM motor in his 240 help me out. took 3 weekends of prepwork on the clip engine / tranny including extending the Engine Harness.. and 2 weekends to put her in and get her running right. w/ labor n all including a few aftermarket goodies and the cost of the clip it cost me $6400.. I guess I can refer you to him. shoot me a pm if your interested.

ah, nah. Ive got a guy willing to swap everything over for me for 500 bux, which is one hell of a deal. Personally Id rather conquer the swap myself though so if anything goes wrong Ill have a better idea of how to find everything. Thanks for the offer though

Have you been to supraforums.com ?

JCP

The Big Unit
Apr 6, 2006
Raleigh, NC
once or twice.. but from looking at the standpoint of a non registered/not logged in user I wasn't impressed with the layout/organization of the forum. ok well if you need a hand finding parts.. I have a list of where you can get them and what you need :).