My 1GGTE 2.0TT

Tom_D

Jan 27, 2009
UK
Thought I'd show you guys a lil vid of my 1G ;)

[youtube]q4I2zHDpYnA[/youtube]

I'll do a proper vid of this during summer ;)

EthanMKIII

Nov 5, 2008
Vancouver
Tom_D;1235907 said:
your right :biglaugh: I should be driving this beast on your side of the world ;)

Clearly lol, i would imagine that its alot rarer over in Britain than over here in Canada. Any mods? I've heard finding parts for the 1G-GTE is almost impossible. There is a section on this site with links to sites that sell them tho.

Tom_D

Jan 27, 2009
UK
EthanMKIII;1235916 said:
Clearly lol, i would imagine that its alot rarer over in Britain than over here in Canada. Any mods? I've heard finding parts for the 1G-GTE is almost impossible. There is a section on this site with links to sites that sell them tho.

yeah it's not easy, it's just got the exhaust and filter at the mo but fortunately I have a 1JZ at work which will be built later this year to drop in ;)

Then it'll be time to go single on it and chase 600bhp :D

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
Supra28;1236341 said:
Nice car, it sounds really good. Don't see 1g's too often.

I agree... I hadn't even heard of them untill i played Forza Motorsport2. A very interesting engine. If I had to guess I'd say they only made it to comply with a raceing spec.. What does it put down for power btw?

Tom_D

Jan 27, 2009
UK
Mines only around the stock 200bhp figure but I think you can take these another 100bhp with a full decat and piggy back on stock turbo's, so I've read anyway ;)

I'd estimate it would do the 1/4 in 15-16secs standard,lol