My 1989 Supra Turbo

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
I will hopefully post everything up by friday on the car. My parents went to the bank for me cause I'm out of state working for a week and received some good information. If you are looking for a MKIV and a loan from a bank try a credit union cause we received a better deal from them.

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
I finally had a chance to look at the MKIV that I was supposed to be getting in person this past Sat. but the car did not look as good in person as it did in the pics. My MKIII that i had was in better shape than this MKIV. It needed some body work cause of a molded body kit which I did see in the picture, the top had been flown off like in the F&F movie, plus it needed the interior done because of cracks in the leather so I decided not to get it.
I'm thinking of getting an EVO VIII or IX if I can find one for a decent price if not my next choice is a 05-07 Mustang GT if I can not find a 89+ MKIII turbo 5sp or MKIV 6sp.

Vacationtime247

Apr 17, 2009
Muncie, IN
Have you driven any LS1 powered F bodies?
VT247

7MGTESUPRAMAN;1313099 said:
I finally had a chance to look at the MKIV that I was supposed to be getting in person this past Sat. but the car did not look as good in person as it did in the pics. My MKIII that i had was in better shape than this MKIV. It needed some body work cause of a molded body kit which I did see in the picture, the top had been flown off like in the F&F movie, plus it needed the interior done because of cracks in the leather so I decided not to get it.
I'm thinking of getting an EVO VIII or IX if I can find one for a decent price if not my next choice is a 05-07 Mustang GT if I can not find a 89+ MKIII turbo 5sp or MKIV 6sp.

88supramaniac

Mar 8, 2009
chicopee,ma
fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: i hate seeing broken supras....i was looking for one for three years and you guys have them already(so do i now) but i woud do anything for that car a year ago....even if it was an auto

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
Vacationtime247;1313110 said:
Have you driven any LS1 powered F bodies?
VT247

I drove an 02 Corvette convertible 6sp and I liked it a lot. I have always liked the mustangs as a child when I was growing up though that's why I have never really looked at the LS1 F bodies that much. Plus the only draw back about owning a N/A car to me is the price range of getting performance mods and the gain in hp for the same price compared to turbo cars like ours and other factory turbo charged imports.

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
88supramaniac;1313344 said:
fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: i hate seeing broken supras....i was looking for one for three years and you guys have them already(so do i now) but i woud do anything for that car a year ago....even if it was an auto

The car is gone somebody else has it now. It was a good car and I enjoyed every moment of driving it but my parents did not want me to keep it since the insurance was going to total it out. If it was up to me I would have kept it and it would have been back on the road by now.