My 1986.5 Supra.

FutiParon

Feb 5, 2013
Kentucky
Well, two years ago I bought this car for $400. My dad bought it new and then gave it to my older brother, after he died in 2005, it just sat. So, I decided I'd get it and fix it up, in memory of him, and just because I've always really liked Supras.

I put a little work into it when I got it, but I was basically clueless on the mechanics of the car. I put all new fuses in it, and bought a battery. But, I had a Jeep, and I robbed the battery from it. And after that, I never had the money to put into her, so she sat another two years. But, about a week ago, I sold that Jeep, and the money is going into the Supra. So, after buying a new battery and kicking the alarm off, I got her cranking over. Tomorrow, she is going to a shop to get fixed properly. I just wanted to share this with you guys.

The interior is really nice, considering how old it is, and how long it's set. Everything electronic works. The body is good, minus the front and rear bumper covers and a few pieces of trim here and there. It's the 7M-GE motor, with the 5 speed tranny.

Here's a few pictures.

WP_000191.jpg
WP_000195.jpg
WP_000196.jpg