Music Thread.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i'm going to see Greenday tomorrow at Binghamton University! :icon_bigg

AND, my old band is getting back together! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! i wish i could host songs or something, i think you guys would dig us.

-shaeff

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
shaeff said:
i'm going to see Greenday tomorrow at Binghamton University! :icon_bigg

AND, my old band is getting back together! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! i wish i could host songs or something, i think you guys would dig us.

-shaeff

hit me up, ill host some mp3s for you. i can even stream them. problem is my bandwidth is very limited so if a billion people access it at once thats the end of that.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
D34DC311 said:
Ne1 heard of fairweather before.

heh, actually, my old band (now reunited) played with them in poughkeepsie, NY. it was a wicked show. we played with quite a few bands on equal vision records. more to come this summer! :icon_bigg

lagged said:
hit me up, ill host some mp3s for you. i can even stream them. problem is my bandwidth is very limited so if a billion people access it at once thats the end of that.

aight, i'll load them onto my comp and see if i can send them to you somehow. :)

-shaeff

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
my email is joe@farragutmarine.com

you know, i see the type of music youre into and that youve played around this area, just out of curiosity have you ever heard of your day strong?

i think they are broken up now but they were pretty big around here for a while. me and the singer go wayyy back.

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
Just a short list of some bands that haven't been mentioned yet.

Unloco
Flybanger
Finger Eleven
Dry Kill Logic
Pulse Ultra
Muse
Mudvayne
Stabbing Westward
Seether
Staind (first two albums)
Stereomud
Taproot
Drowning Pool
Godsmack
Smile Empty Soul
The Alkaline Trio
Prodigy
Slipknot
Stone Sour
Papa Roach (Infest)

This is a great thread, I am constantly looking for new bands to listen to. Keep em coming.

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
Hey Loki,

That's interesting, I never knew that, do you think that album is still available? I'll check around and see if I can find it.

Loki said:
Haven't really heard much from them since they changed the name.

Yeah alot of the bands I listen to are like that, they'll be one hit wonders on the radio, or have a song on a movie soundtrack, and I'll buy the cd and end up liking them.(I'm not always that lucky though.) Then they disappear. I think Headtrip to Knowhere was a good album though.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
lanternman said:
Hey Loki,

That's interesting, I never knew that, do you think that album is still available? I'll check around and see if I can find it.

I'm not sure if it is, it was probably about 4 years ago it came out. Maybe more than that.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Soundgarden - Rage - Queens of the Stone Age - In Flames - Helmet - Deftones (saw them twice) - Cold
Taproot - Alice in Chains - Injected - Machine Head - Kyuss - Tesla
Just some of the bands I'm always listening to
not too much rap
but Talib Kweli - Mos Def - Dead Prez - N.W.A. - Nas - KRSone - Wu-Tang - The Streets

Audioslave on the 15th :icon_smil

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
lagged said:
my email is joe@farragutmarine.com

you know, i see the type of music youre into and that youve played around this area, just out of curiosity have you ever heard of your day strong?

i think they are broken up now but they were pretty big around here for a while. me and the singer go wayyy back.

the name sounds vaguely familiar, though we've played with many bands, so it could just sound familiar due to similarities with other names. i loaded the demo onto my comp, but for some reason when it transfers, it sounds like ass, and i'd be embarassed to post that up. i'll send you a demo to your home address if you want to PM me, then you can host it or something:)

-shaeff

Darkcyde

Workin' Man
Mar 30, 2005
La Villa Strangiato
Music to drive by:

Rush
Killswitch Engage
OLD Metallica
Iron Maiden
Prong
Older Fear Factory
Pantera
Motorhead

Music to drink\smoke\work on supra by:

Sublime
Bob Marley
Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Wu-Tang
Jimi Hendrix
Tom Petty
Pretty much any classic rock

There's alot more but, that's what's in rotation right now.

JustAnotherVictim, nice avatar. Helmet rules! +1

Last edited:
L

lanky189

JustAnotherVictim said:
Soundgarden - Rage - Queens of the Stone Age - In Flames - Helmet - Deftones (saw them twice) - Cold
Taproot - Alice in Chains - Injected - Machine Head - Kyuss - Tesla
Just some of the bands I'm always listening to
not too much rap
but Talib Kweli - Mos Def - Dead Prez - N.W.A. - Nas - KRSone - Wu-Tang - The Streets

Audioslave on the 15th :icon_smil

holy crap..its like we're twins!

also.. i bought the Sublime cd the other day..cuz it was playin at a party i was at...nothing is cooler than tryin to keep up with April 26, 1992 while you're drunk

and F*CK bestbuy for not having Presidents of the United States! i was feeling all nostalgic and i wanted to hear "Little Blue Dune Buggy"

91suprat

1991 Black Supra Turbo
Apr 4, 2005
Chicago Area
damn you guys have some good taste in music.

few of my favs:

avenged sevenfold
atreyu
unearth
bury your dead
heaven shall burn
HIMSA
as i lay dying
nothingface
bleeding through
remembering never
spineshank
martyr AD
sworn enemy
dead to fall
norma jean

SpeedSuns

Apr 4, 2005
i like listening to certain types of metal when I'm drivin fast...when im cruisin main street i listen to hip-hop, and when im tryin to chill out im listening to 90's alternative rock

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I dont think Ne1 has mentioned Dashboard Confessional, aww crap had another band and it just slipped my mind.

Edit: o nevermind its Streetlight Manifesto<--- they are what was left when Catch22 broke up for like 3 days. LOL
Catch 22 is crazy.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
ok well im resurecting this thread, cause i got a lot of good new groups from it,
just to add to the badass list we have is Sevendust, i know they are kind of old but they kick ass, and so does illnino.

L

lanky189

Music Is Ghey!

82 Rola's With A Broken Tape Deck Rulzorz!1!1!!!!!!!!11111elelevel!!!1