• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
upgradedsupra;1458195 said:
So, if you wanted an arm rest from the door, you would want them cut off? You simply ask for a panel, lol, yeah right. Admit the ownage and move on. ;)

don't you have something better to do than make fun of kids half your age? Lol

86SupraMan

Apr 17, 2008
Van. B.C. Canada
just an FYI abt the rollcage, recommended if ur going or at 450 whl horsepwr..

might cost a pretty penny but worth it if it means not warping / twisting your frame, might sound like im needlessly worrying but when it comes to something as important as the vehicles frame... you can never be too careful.

at the same time, i also have a burgundy interior, and i bought some replacement black leather shift and ebrake boots, really dresses up the car nicely,

brushed aluminum / blue glow guages also look pretty sick, im at work atm but ill link take / upload some pics later when im home

Last edited:

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
I was thinking about filling my frame rails with that hardening foam shit, like tekdeus' car, he hasn't had any problems and he's running the same numbers basically. I only get 450 hp when I'm at 18psi also, it's a daily driver so I'm probobly going to be running stock boost when I'm just driving.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MROsborne;1458207 said:
don't you have something better to do than make fun of kids half your age? Lol

I am not double your age. ;)

I corrected you, wasn't making fun, there is a difference. You got owned, continue on...:biglaugh:

The boost won't be stock if you want to keep it lower, just so you know. Is the car running any better yet?

Duane

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
upgradedsupra;1458992 said:
I corrected you, wasn't making fun, there is a difference. ;) You got owned, continue on...:biglaugh:

Your definition of "owned" is slightly skewed i think there.
If you "owned" me you were making fun, if you were correcting me you'd be helping me not owning me.

You simply cannot do the two at the same time.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MROsborne;1459004 said:
Your definition of "owned" is slightly skewed i think there.
If you "owned" me you were making fun, if you were correcting me you'd be helping me not owning me.

You simply cannot do the two at the same time.

lol That's the best you can come up with? You making rules of sayings now?

Duane

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Car runs now! It was some bad electrical grounds behind the audio deck, can you believe that?! But I AM glad it wasn't a major part of the car that had a flaw an needed replacement... Now I can spend money on upgrades!

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MROsborne;1463194 said:
Mhmm, I figure I'll just take it I broco or something and get them to take out my windows and reseal them, or do you think I could to it myself?

IMO, I would bring it to someone, shouldn't be too much on the wallet. Just shop around. Why would you need them resealed? You speaking of the front?

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
upgradedsupra;1463195 said:
IMO, I would bring it to someone, shouldn't be too much on the wallet. Just shop around. Why would you need them resealed? You speaking of the front?

They both leak, I had a puddle in the car when I got I because the windsheild is leaking into the drivers side, and my hatch window is leaking into my hatch the previous owner told me.

Something off topic; my cousin gave me this crazy tire shine and window cleaner and the tire shine had a picture of a mark 4 on it, he didn't even notice!

Last edited:

toyzforme

I need deeper pockets
Jan 1, 2008
Summerville, SC
Yes BIC is one of the vendors on here, he sells downpipes and sway way bar adjustable end links among other things. I have his downpipe on my ride

Status
Not open for further replies.