Moving To Nashville

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
whats up you southeasterners? im getting ready to move to nashville in the begginning of november to be going to school. anyone in or around the area? let me know. L8

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
aight y'all. enough bullshittin. ill be on the road as of 1300-100 pm eastern time for the 14 hours worth of drive time from va beach to nashville. hope to see y'all soon. L8
boost

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
you know when im in nashvagas, this thanksgiving, ill be in touch, we get a meet or something together, i havent see murkat around so u and him would be a nice addition to the meet.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
murkat said:
Oh, I'm here. the car sits tidy in the garage most of the time and I run around in the mr2 ;)

I saw you in murfreesboro about 1.5 months ago at the cruise in ( small that night) behind the stones river mall.....You were leaving. I did not have a chance to run out infront of your car and get hit by the 3500lb beast...

LOL

-Jonathan

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
aight y'all. i actually ended up leaving closer to 4 and got into nashville at 4 this morning. i dont have my phone set up yet but im living bellview. pm me or write me back on here and ill check it periodically. im at the public library. siman: ill be givin you a call asap. L8

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Man, your alive, and your living in bellview, nice, thats about 25mins from my house. lol. how close do u live from the movie threater there?

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
D34DC311 said:
Man, your alive, and your living in bellview, nice, thats about 25mins from my house. lol. how close do u live from the movie threater there?
movie theatre? fuck if i know. i just moved here you tell me, haha. i have no idea but, i met defiant7m aka allan, today. cool guy. and i saw a 88 at a shell station on my way back from school on 155 north. i got mad lost on that jumble of roads intersection thatslike 155, 65, 24, 40, 31e, blah blah blah. ended up at the opryland hotel or something way away from where i needed to be. so anyone esle near BELLEVUE? since i misspelled it earlier.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
b005t3d said:
movie theatre? fuck if i know. i just moved here you tell me, haha. i have no idea but, i met defiant7m aka allan, today. cool guy. and i saw a 88 at a shell station on my way back from school on 155 north. i got mad lost on that jumble of roads intersection thatslike 155, 65, 24, 40, 31e, blah blah blah. ended up at the opryland hotel or something way away from where i needed to be. so anyone esle near BELLEVUE? since i misspelled it earlier.

DAMN u went that far, thats like 30 mins from bellevue(i knew it was spelt different). What about this huge playground made of wood that looks like a castle have you seen it yet, you can see it from the main strip of road. Or what about the circuit city/toys R us/ homedepot, area you know where that is?

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
b005t3d said:

Hahahahah......road maps.

-Jonathan

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
Yes, The Van Is Fixed And Out Of My F-in Driveway!! alternator problems i guess and the battery was beat to shit. the big ass playground is right next to the library where im at right now typing to you bitches. haha. eitherway, alan is the only one ive met so far and ive been hur for almost a week now. WTF?!? eitherway and that home depot and shit is right around the corner from my place. i actually live right off bellevue road. anyways, ill be out and about soon hopefully. see y'all soon, L8
boost