motor wont start

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Problem = fuel.
Check resistor pack, fuel pressure, jump Fp and B+ on the check connector and listen for fuel flow through the regulator.

supradavenz

LOL HIES!
Apr 1, 2006
AUCKLAND, New Zealand
^^^
what he said, if all that fails dont try and use diesel again :p

but nah, sounds fuel pumpish. also if all that fails try replacing fuel filter. doesnt hurt to do this anyhow

supraturbo510

87 Silver Supra
Mar 11, 2006
Union City
i use to run 91 octane but but cant afford the high price so i started using 87 3 weeks ago. is using 87 ok? all i have in a apex intake and im running stock boost

uberness408

ex supra ownwer
May 12, 2006
california
well it seems as if this thread is done ..or is it just the beggining? who can say? IJ has tought supraturbo510 to use better gas and that his supra needs it..look where using 87 got you..car wont start now!! well maby it wasnt the fuel being low grade but damnit!! i dont know anymore....Good luck getting the car back on the road!!!:icon_razz

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
IHI-RHC7 said:
Problem = fuel.
Check resistor pack, fuel pressure, jump Fp and B+ on the check connector and listen for fuel flow through the regulator.

IHI-RHC7 answered him on the 1st post.

After that....
supraturbo510 said:
i use to run 91 octane but but cant afford the high price so i started using 87 3 weeks ago. is using 87 ok? all i have in a apex intake and im running stock boost

Our young buck went off on a tangent and didn't like the answer.

Hey...it's his car...everyone has the right to blow a HG on a MK III. Or even melt their pistons...heck, he can even strap a couple JATO bottles to the sides and go out in a blaze of glory by joining the Darwin Award nominees :evil2: