Most annoying thing from SM

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
I always used SMs new post button and this just got me aggrivated

untitleded5.jpg

I mean I really dont care it just got me off guard it was like Wait one sec i had to LAWL at it.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
omg.

dont click the button every 3 seconds and you won't have that problem.

When there's 100 people clicking the search button at the same time it tends to lag and fuck up the forum, so the 60 second thing is to prevent that :)

-sorry for the rant, lol-

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Thats funny!!! When I was at Suprahero's house this last weekend he was freeken out about that.....:biglaugh:

I personally would like to think I am the most annoying thing from SM!!!:icon_razz

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
da89soup said:
Thats funny!!! When I was at Suprahero's house this last weekend he was freeken out about that.....:biglaugh:

I personally would like to think I am the most annoying thing from SM!!!:icon_razz

I won't argue with you on that one, Ryan. :biglaugh:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Tanya said:
omg.

dont click the button every 3 seconds and you won't have that problem.

When there's 100 people clicking the search button at the same time it tends to lag and fuck up the forum, so the 60 second thing is to prevent that :)

-sorry for the rant, lol-

But its true and Im glad its there.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
the most annoying thing from SM are the fucking idiots who post blatant misinformation. then you fuckers complain when someone sets you straight and god forbid, reprimands you for posting retarded crap in the tech forums.