More supra ebay hilariousness

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
he pulled the rare T-NA swap. looks like its the first one ever done. i bet he was also made it fwd.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
SupraChrisMk3 said:
On the outside it's not a bad looking car. But I definately agree that this is a piss poor atempt at a scam. Who in their right mind would believe that that is really a GTE motor.:3d_frown:

He has bids, so lots of people aren't in the right minds..lmao

I think I will put up an auction and try to pass my car off as a twin turbo ferrari special edition with some cool letter at the end of the name. :naughty:

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
My old engine had angled valves, wanna buy it? They got cool angles when my timing belt went bye bye, and the valves got slapped by the pistons. I will make you a hell of a deal. ;) Ask him if the rod studs are ARP. LMAO He also has Swirl Pollished Valve. You only get one with it? HE HE

bigaaron said:
I might bid because its not often you see a Supra with valve angles and rod studs.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
AaronsSupraMKIII said:
My old engine had angled valves, wanna buy it? They got cool angles when my timing belt went bye bye, and the valves got slapped by the pistons. I will make you a hell of a deal. ;) Ask him if the rod studs are ARP. LMAO He also has Swirl Pollished Valve. You only get one with it? HE HE

i hope your old engine wasn't a 7m, cause i thought they were non-interference.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
AaronsSupraMKIII said:
That means redneck as hell, and the guys car and house has wheels. LMAO

There are a disproportionate amount of aluminum homes with wheels out there..

americanjebus said:
your the closest, go over there and slap this guy.

What am I supposed to do, go drive around to the 101 tornado magnet parks out there and start yellin' "Where's that boy with that foreign car?!?" LOL

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
LOL No it wasn't a Supra, it was a damn ford contour I bought for my GF, what a waste of money that POS was! Had $3500 in it, sold it for $225.00

Clip said:
i hope your old engine wasn't a 7m, cause i thought they were non-interference.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Think about it...It wouldn't be hard to find because 99.9% of them drive trucks or tractors. :icon_razz

Supracentral said:
There are a disproportionate amount of aluminum homes with wheels out there..

What am I supposed to do, go drive around to the 101 tornado magnet parks out there and start yellin' "Where's that boy with that foreign car?!?" LOL

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Is it just me, or is that a weird vin also? I thought all MkIII's were jt2ma70/71??? I'm also noting, that he's unaware that he has 18x9.5" Thruxton's, all the way around!? can you say 'rubbing issues' in the front!?

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
is it bad to ask him more incriminating questions? it won't place any risk on my account will it? I want to ask him about the lack of a turbo gauge, if it's a stock turbo, why there isn't stock turbo trim on the outside, why the VIN is screwed up, and why he has an NA engine. i see no indication its a Turbo...i suppose that's already established but i just agree... thats all :p and i'd feel bad for someone purchasing it as a turbo when its not. so i want to reveal him.

are there any scams on ebay where people buy back their own merchandise if it doesn't get a high enough bid? my dad brought that up and i'd love to know...

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
4qgvldv.jpg