More MKIII custom body slaughtering.

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
The body work is amazing, that guy knew what he was doing. Do i agree with his design not 100%..... No but props to him for having a one of kind machine!!! Plus That 1jz sounded boss and had the performance to back it up. I give 2 thumbs for originality, workmanship and out of the box thinking!!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
88guy;1423465 said:
The body work is amazing, that guy knew what he was doing. Do i agree with his design not 100%..... No but props to him for having a one of kind machine!!! Plus That 1jz sounded boss and had the performance to back it up. I give 2 thumbs for originality, workmanship and out of the box thinking!!

He gets Props for actually finishing it, in all the years I've been in the Supra Community I've lost count of how many failed builds/projects there have been :nono:

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
IJ.;1422191 said:
Yes the "RiceBar" is too important to delete as it provides support for more Tacho's ;)
stolen for sig...sorry ian lol
the car runs real good and is well put together with great craftsmanship...but awful visual taste.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
i don't approve some of the looks, but thumbs up on the execution. It doesn't look half bad, but it seems too "racey"...i doubt it would hold up as a time attack or autocross car.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
I was very intersted till i saw the rear ensd throw so 89+ tail lights on the and perhaps a whale tail and u would rock that no prob
A+ on outta the box thinking
A+ on workmen ship
A on over all desing
B on following the lines
C on the interor

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
supra90turbo;1422281 said:
I'm actually scared at how much I almost like that car....

ditto i think if he changed the rims to some volks or hre's and put different wing on that would be one sexy custom supra.

haters will hate.....whatever.

wasup00912

Jul 7, 2009
washington
wtf thats horrible the before pics were so much better
he ruined a perfectly good supra
this guy is what makes people think supras are rice.:3d_frown:
him and fast and furios

Dani87x

OATHKEEPER III%
Oct 11, 2009
Miami FL
In my opinion, it doesn't look too bad, although i would have to admit it still sits in "Slaughtered Supra Bodywork" in my book.. I still wouldn't have even wasted that body. Gives it that ricer look.