More MKIII custom body slaughtering.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Could be worse. Though, if you want a 240, shaeff says to buy a 240.

Adawg

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Tacoma
besides the front & rear lights mod, the wing and the paint.....the car doesn't look too bad actually. and it could've used some better looking wheels. =\ I think the guy should get props for his works.

sk6471

Quietly Lurking
May 28, 2005
Texas
I can usually spot a MKIII from a mile away. If I saw that car on the street I wouldn't know what it was. It looks like he chopped a foot off of the length of the car. The dash is interesting. If I wanted something squarer with shorter overhangs and a JZ engine it would be cheaper just to find a nice IS300.

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
I feel crazy saying this, but its not too bad. I don't like the rear tail lights, the wheels, or the spoiler, but besides those things its not too bad.

sogi99

Jan 2, 2008
Elk Grove, CA
its not half as bad if he chose a better headlight rather than an s2000 probably something not that round it would be better the fender flares looks really nicely done. If he left the stock spoiler or a whale tale and the stock tail lights the car would've been nice looking. To each his own, I will rock flares though

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I think that the rear end and the front end, from a design standpoint, are simply too much. Waaaaay overdone, on too many cars. If he went back to a stock front and rear, that car would be HOT HOT HOT.

The 1JZ looks pretty sick. Widened fenders are awesome for stuffing big meats. The interior could do with not being butchered, because it was nice grey cloth prior to being torn out and junked.

To each their own, but in the end, I wouldn't mind having that level of body work done to my '89

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
i like it. yes it does look a little mazda inspired but its tastful and done right. interiors a little butchered thought. btw i really dont like 89+ :dunno:

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
sweetlikechutny;1422835 said:
Im sorry but a stock supra is way better looking

A stock mk4! hell yeah anyday.. but a stock mk3 its close.. It depends on how clean the mk3 is.. That habanero supra isn't that bad.. Needs some better rims but it was put together pretty nicely and doesn't look half ass like a lot of mk3 owners supra's end up looking like.. (mine right now for example)

I would drive it for sure.. I think the cool part about it is that no one would ever know wtf it is...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Thinking out of the box is a good thing! I was all aboard until the burnout. That's when I saw hideous tail lights and that spoiler all at once. I applaud his efforts. I would definitely rock that car though.