More Idle Issues...

Supra-Man18

Nov 24, 2007
miami
Guy Smiley;1374597 said:
No problem man. Everything should be Awesome. You may also eventually want to get a second battery to run your accessories. You can have them isolated from each other but charge at the same time. It's cool stuff. You can then wire in a switch to jump start your car using your own batteries. Electrical is a lot of fun once your not scared of it. That part took me a while!

Well im still scared shitless of electricals.. But this is simple enough.. haha

Supra-Man18

Nov 24, 2007
miami
It was not my voltage guys -__- !!!!! Its dumping fuel for sum odd reason... Just bought a new o2 and Lucas fuel injector cleaner : / If those dont clear it up then im going to try a diff ECU. Ill keep you guys posted.

Supra-Man18

Nov 24, 2007
miami
I dont think so cauz at start-up its fine.. after about 3-5 minutes of driving.. it goes shitfaced and idles 450-500 dumping fuel...drove it yesterday and it did the same thing for a while but then stopped. My voltage is a constant 13.6 to 13.9 while driving or idle

Supra-Man18

Nov 24, 2007
miami
IDLE ISSUE FIXED !!! The car got so bad to a point it shut off and the engine locked, and fuel was coming out of my exhaust :( ... Wen we noticed this and went over erverything under the hood, we turned to the ecu.. It had 3 Leaky capacitors !!! Got it fixed the same day and Voila ! Idles and drives perfect !! I have way too much gas in my oil tho so i have to change that asap :) My mileage should increase like crazy too :D