MOES's Bigger is better > SWAP

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Nice video Moe. Great news to see you got your 2J running very well. My son and I just finished getting his "new" engine in today and he is out driving now. We had to re-rebuild it due to a piston meltdown. I don't know if I am going to Sac on 11/2 or 11/3 (whatever it is), I think the wife is doing something that weekend so I have to care for the chickens, dogs, cats, geckos, snakes, rabbits, fish, etc....oh, and my other son Matthew.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
chriso said:
Nice video Moe. Great news to see you got your 2J running very well. My son and I just finished getting his "new" engine in today and he is out driving now. We had to re-rebuild it due to a piston meltdown. I don't know if I am going to Sac on 11/2 or 11/3 (whatever it is), I think the wife is doing something that weekend so I have to care for the chickens, dogs, cats, geckos, snakes, rabbits, fish, etc....oh, and my other son Matthew.

lol, you can always drop the chickes at my place.. lol

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Progress.....no fotos....that's why there is progress.. lol

Got all my 7m body plugs wired n securely. My Harnes is now a true plug and play :)
Got all the gauges working ..H2 and Oil ( did not have the gauge dround wire hooked up initially ) lol

The tach is still screwed up. checked and rechecked everything and it still does not show the revs. :(

aaaaaaaaand I drove the car today for a bit .....it had some miss while idling which seems to have subsided after the driving . I am already loving it...and I'm, not even done yet .. lol.

Couldn't find anyone to take a drive by video for me or else it would have been up.....

And the dark jdm tail lights I got...I am a bit disappointed in them. When they lit up...I can see crap inside the lens....which means I gott open it up one of these days and hose the shit out of it..what a bummer.

Last edited: