Mods for ur NA

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
The right up from Bishop is really good. But he was also vague on headers. Does anyone know of good headers for the N/a? I've looked everywhere.

And for the person who started the topic www.suprasport.com has a ton of stuff from what I found.

MA70Supra88

Boostless
Mar 31, 2005
Boerne, TX
Pacesetter, OBX, or Paeco (modified Pacesetter) are pretty much it for headers. I *think* 935 sells modified versions of both the Pacesetter and the OBX so you won't have to deal with having one modified yourself.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
No lie, the non-turbo isn't truely worth modifying. I can say that cuase i have one. But its going NA_T itghtn ow.

im sorry cause ive had som to drink.

87supraman

Jan 26, 2006
Tucson Arizona
I went to this site and the guy says stuff about, makeing the MAF spring loose, I did this, the car ran stronger, but it pinged really bad at full throttle, any suggestions???

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
87supraman said:
I went to this site and the guy says stuff about, makeing the MAF spring loose, I did this, the car ran stronger, but it pinged really bad at full throttle, any suggestions???

Do a real quick search, many people have done this, and ruined there AFM completley.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i can't believe you guys havent informed everyone that americans' dookie twinkles.

but yeah, you gotta be careful with the spring, or else youve just botched your AFM. hello, MAFT-pro.