Modern Warfare 2!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
MoH team left and MADE CoD, same thing ;)

BF's MP has always been great (well, BF2 sucked until the most recent large update that finally balanced the air power)

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Just finished single player campaign.

I got confused who I was shooting at half the time. I'd just fire and wait to see if someone would yell "Friendly fire!" or not.

I loved the multiple path options in most parts.

The game as a whole was very chaotic (not necessarily a bad thing, but not necessarily good either), and didn't leave much space for planning any sort of attack in many cases.

The story was VERY far fetched which I didn't really like.

All 'n all, great game for me. Next is single player on hard, then maybe multiplayer. Multiplayer is always boring for me though, because I'm nowhere near as good as most the 15 year olds who play it non-stop...

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
Mr.PFloyd;1450932 said:
Congrats, that's matchmaking servers lol. The way you used to describe these "servers" were as if they were dedicated. No such thing in this game.
They weren't down, or else no one would be able to play. I have been playing for 9 days straight, so you sir are wrong :)

The way I "described" the servers....LMAO you are too funny. Go back and read my first post again, I simply said servers and gave no indication "as if they were dedicated". You put that in your head and then snapped your little false statement about there being no servers at all :). Which is 100% incorrect as you do acknowledge there are matchmaking servers.

Second, the quote was from Infinity Ward's Community Manager Robert Browning. Why the hell would he give an official statement saying they were down if the were not? This isn't something I made up. Google it, do some research before you waste space on our interwebs again please. We are all wrong sometimes, even me, but this time its YOU SIR that is wrong. :)

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
7thousandpiecesMGTE;1451391 said:
The way I "described" the servers....LMAO you are too funny. Go back and read my first post again, I simply said servers and gave no indication "as if they were dedicated". You put that in your head and then snapped your little false statement about there being no servers at all :). Which is 100% incorrect as you do acknowledge there are matchmaking servers.

Second, the quote was from Infinity Ward's Community Manager Robert Browning. Why the hell would he give an official statement saying they were down if the were not? This isn't something I made up. Google it, do some research before you waste space on our interwebs again please. We are all wrong sometimes, even me, but this time its YOU SIR that is wrong. :)

lol okay buddy. matchmaking servers were down, and you acted as if you couldn't play = you are full of shit.
i've been playing before release until today, and the servers weren't down :)

But w/e you are a scrub, and probably suck at this game anyway so i won't waste my time on this. :)

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
Mr.PFloyd;1451735 said:
lol okay buddy. matchmaking servers were down, and you acted as if you couldn't play = you are full of shit.
i've been playing before release until today, and the servers weren't down :)

But w/e you are a scrub, and probably suck at this game anyway so i won't waste my time on this. :)

Wow, you are seriously making an ass of yourself publicly, and while it is highly entertaining I am done with this conversation in this thread, lets stop junking it up ok? Being an employee of EB I would have thought you would have a better grasp of what was going on in the gaming community... you have proved you do not. Just PM me if you want to take this any further.

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
LOL im level 58 already and i've got 2 nukes so far. People don't seem to like the Infidel clan lol.

Edit: The servers did go down for multiplayer... They weren't dedicated but they damn sure were servers.

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
just finished the game and i thought it was kinda short. But a damn good game.

ima start playing some online play soon.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I beat campaign once, halfway thru it on hardened as for veteran I don't know haha hardeneds tough enough. Multiplayers a blast when I am off and can play and spec ops missions are neat but I ewoulda preferred arab zombies hahahaha or Soviet Zombies

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Wills7MGTE;1460819 said:
Multiplayers a blast when I am off and can play and spec ops missions are neat but I ewoulda preferred arab zombies hahahaha or Soviet Zombies

Agreed, I personally think that's the biggest flaw in the game is no Zombie mode. I get bored playing Multiplayer especially when their are nothing but shit talkers and noisy 8 year old's playing. So I put in WaW and meet up with friends to play Zombies.