Modern Warfare 2 anyone?

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Justin727;1511304 said:
no havent played demolition yet.
Mastered the P90 and its great for close areas especially the terminal! I just recently decided to work on the M16 and mastered it rather quickly I have grown to love it actually. Red dot site, FMJ, and stopping power pro really makes it a damn good weapon. I usually dont use the ACOG on it because the red dot I can aim 10x's faster!

acog is only good for the derail leve ithink dince very1 likes snipping on there....l

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
man this time difference is fuckin killin me. I hate being 6 hours ahead of the east coast. Unless it is the weekend I won't get to play crap with any of you guys. Ah well, add me anyways and we can play this long weekend for sure since it is presidents day and even the military get a day off for that. my PSN is Shaker313

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
I need to rejoin you guys this weekend!
Ive "missplaced" hours of my life and cant figure out where they went... Fallout 3 is the SHIT!!

Justin727

T-virus infected
Funny you say that moy. Last night after all left I was on high rise had myself about 21 straight kills. I got sentury gun, harrier strike, Emergency air drop... I was like wtf I didnt change my sh!t up!! I was looking for chopper gunner. My buddy changed up all my stuff.

I may or may not be on tonight. If I am you guys invite me plz sirs