MKIV TT rims+ Falken Azenis RT-615's = sex on wheels, literally!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
yeah, i'm pretty pissed. it seems that all the inexpensive things go over without a breeze, but as soon as i drop some coin, everything gets all screwed up.

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
shaeff said:
yeah, i'm pretty pissed. it seems that all the inexpensive things go over without a breeze, but as soon as i drop some coin, everything gets all screwed up.

-shaeff

I feel for ya man! Just don't get discouraged, and keep at it!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i'm not discouraged, but my wallet is. :p haha. i get mad, and want to finish it even MORE when something goes wrong, kindof like throwing the smack down on my car. take that, bitch! i DARE you to break again! :slap:

i'm the type that when i replace one bushing, i'm going to want to replace them all...

-shaeff

westonboege

May 25, 2005
providence RI
nice wheels man... those 275's fill the back wheels out nicely... my 255's look stretched on the rim...

I feel you on the problems too man... supra is a nasty bitch sometimes... just keep laying the smack down and she'll have nothing to do but go fast.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
shaeff said:
i'm not discouraged, but my wallet is. :p haha. i get mad, and want to finish it even MORE when something goes wrong, kindof like throwing the smack down on my car. take that, bitch! i DARE you to break again! :slap:

i'm the type that when i replace one bushing, i'm going to want to replace them all...

-shaeff

Trust me shaeff, I'm the same way when replacing parts... Go big or go home!!
I just noticed my subaru's rear arms are seized/seizing. I've been liberally spraying them with PB whenever I'm under there.

Do this: when you're done fighting those bolts, and all the arms are off in one way or another, you're outside, parts everywhere, you're dirty, sweaty, tired, and maybe a bit hungry, make sure to yell "I win, car!"

I was working on my car at my house a long time ago, and it was giving me a bitch of a time, well when I finally got it back together, I lowered it onto the ground, stepped back all sweaty and greasy and yelled "I WIN, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!"

yeah, my dad was outside in no time yelling at me... my response? "but, i won.". lol

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
kurt, that actually made me laugh out loud! haha. (or as the intrawebbers would say, i lol'd. :p ) haha. and you can be sure that i will. i've decided on nylong bushings. nice solid ride. :)

-shaeff