MKIV TT rims+ Falken Azenis RT-615's = sex on wheels, literally!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
so, on monday i get my car aligned, then these go on. :)

rear: 275/40/r17
front: 255/40/r17

:) can't wait!

one of them is painted a bit different, as i had a cracked rim, and tried to match the color of the new one to the old ones. the old ones will soon match the one in the foreground on the right, as the color looks way better in my opinion. :)

p218787_1.jpg

-shaeff

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
i am interested to hear how well these tires perform. what type of driving do you plan on doing with them? autoX, drag or just street? oh and you must post up pix when mounted!!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
SupraDreamPDR said:
i am interested to hear how well these tires perform. what type of driving do you plan on doing with them? autoX, drag or just street? oh and you must post up pix when mounted!!

:werd:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
um, yeah they hawt.
Nice job shaeff.

I couldn't help but look at the picture and in my head sing "which ones not like the other" lol.

styin'se-r

the sr20 ninja
May 4, 2006
NY
im telling you man we should've just thrown them on when i was at your house on sunday. haha

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
thoues are pimp tire's nice tire choice sad part is they do not last long but if you want tire like that then ware is not an issue

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
yeah, i don't care about tire wear anymore. :p i wanted something grippy. hopefully, i'll have a set of TEIN SS coilovers by the end of summer. i like the twisty roads, street driving, bit of drag racing here and there, etc... i'm really up for any type of driving. i just love to drive. :) i don't drive the car in the winter, and really only on weekends anyway if it's not raining. so they'll last me a while. :)

i'm hoping to mount them on tuesday, so long as the alignment shop doesn't have any problems getting my car done on monday. :) i'll definately post before/after pics of the car. :)

edit: will, my turbo is dying. :( i'm starting to get the death whine. i'm hoping for 300rwhp. :)

-shaeff

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Either way, itll be sweet. Unfortunatly i can't bring my supra:cry:

Not registered yet!

WHat time are ya dynoing?

And another STUPID question, how do you pronounce your name?

Is it Shaeff like as in Chef a cook? Or Shay FF?

Lol, i feel liek an idiot!

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
trust me dude you will love thous tires they don't hydro plain liek the old one's used to and that was the opnly thing i hated about the old ones

shaeff said:
yeah, i don't care about tire wear anymore. :p i wanted something grippy. hopefully, i'll have a set of TEIN SS coilovers by the end of summer. i like the twisty roads, street driving, bit of drag racing here and there, etc... i'm really up for any type of driving. i just love to drive. :) i don't drive the car in the winter, and really only on weekends anyway if it's not raining. so they'll last me a while. :)

i'm hoping to mount them on tuesday, so long as the alignment shop doesn't have any problems getting my car done on monday. :) i'll definately post before/after pics of the car. :)

edit: will, my turbo is dying. :( i'm starting to get the death whine. i'm hoping for 300rwhp. :)

-shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
s383mmber1 said:
WHat time are ya dynoing?

And another STUPID question, how do you pronounce your name?

Is it Shaeff like as in Chef a cook? Or Shay FF?

Lol, i feel liek an idiot!

not sure what time i'm dynoing. it's pronounced shay-ff. :)

-shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
me too, nate. i brought the car in for the alignment today. i might have to wait until tomorrow to get it back, but when i do, i'll surely mount the new setup on there. i can't wait!

-shaeff