mkiiSupraMan18 vs Red MKIII

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
HAHA. Well who WOULDN'T be attracted to that big green skittle. Sometimes, I just want to walk up to it and lick it...:eek3:

BTW, Tanya, I was on your site for a looooon time yesterday checking it out!
Very nice!!! A dream car to me someday would be a MKII w/ a 7Mer...I fear them.:cry:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I dont know anything about green skittles besides it is the worst of the flavors. That video was great!!! Not to take anything away from you Matt because you left hard, but what was the deal with the MK3. Someone should have woke up the driver and told him it was time to race. The green skittle car rocks!!!!

aljordan

LEADED FUEL ONLY
Jul 14, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
www.apeserver.com
Try a big turbo car bogging off the line. ease if off the line due to lack of traction that you know will happen. Short shift to 2nd due to wheel hop in first, short shift to 3rd due to wheel hop in 2nd.. and you have a slow off the line big turbo car.

i think you can hear him peddaling in 2nd to sto the wheel hop.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Ehh...The whole reason behind that was that before the staging lanes, I told him to wait at the line to give Matt a small jump to try to even it out at the end...Well, I wasn't expecting him to take off on time but just go slow...He wasn't trying to the fullest potential...but you could definately hear him peddaling it in 2nd (sort of obvious hearing that loud HKS SSQV chirp twice in a row). BUT...Let Matt have his 15 seconds of fame as his car looked good as hell in the video.:icon_razz :icon_bigg

Heeeey Al, will you be at Matts on the 1st of July?:naughty:

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
^ yeah, I never said I won... it's just us mkII people get off on stuff like this. :icon_conf

+1 ya man!

Buty only cause it made me watch it three times! That video was sweet! I really hope to see this in person someday!

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
:sadwavey: Matt I'll trade you. I'll give you the Supra as it is..but under one condition, if I get to keep the turbo that will be here in a few hours.:biglaugh: lol

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
OMGWTFBBQBHG....A LimeGreen MKIII would be TITS.:) Matt, did you ever see my customizing I did in Paint on your car in the "Photoshop" thread? If not...I'll get the link in a sec...;);)

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13155&page=8
Go to the bottom and looked for a shaved and dropped MKII:) I did a lot of other little things too...but I thought it was fun. It looks sort of crappy though because I use Paint and not Photoshop.;)

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
If you EVER shave my $1000 worth of side moldings again, I will kill you.... Doesn't look half bad though....

Now do a lime green mkIII.... I'll getcha a free copy of PS if ya want it. :icon_surp Actually I have the CD right here.

Tanya's was pretty sweet too

sm_photo_missing.jpg