MKIII with an MKIV wing

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
CtSupra said:
yes, but now i must tell you that vin #s didn't change - my old 89's vin code was jt2ma71 and the chassis code was ma70...

wah wah wahhhhhh! :biglaugh:

to'shae' CT. to'shae.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
ALL 7M MkIIIs have the "MA70" chassis code. Each and every one of them. His VIN# says its a non turbo, and with mods like that isnt it blatantly obvious it doesnt have a spinny-woosh?

To me, a downpipe is anything exhaust that goes from the engine area down to the bottom of the car..

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Orion ZyGarian said:
ALL 7M MkIIIs have the "MA70" chassis code. Each and every one of them. His VIN# says its a non turbo, and with mods like that isnt it blatantly obvious it doesnt have a spinny-woosh?

To me, a downpipe is anything exhaust that goes from the engine area down to the bottom of the car..

na vehicles have headers and turbos have downpipes or am i crazy?

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
Orion ZyGarian said:
The header doesnt go all the way down though...more often than not they have a cat bolted right to them and some restrictive bullshit on the way down. Some of them are like that though, 1UZ IIRC does with a better manifold

Yea but turbo's have that too, the precat. :D But yea you are pretty much correct.

88crxsi don't worry about what other people think, but then again I don't think you do cuz look at ur username :momaru:

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I thought I had more than just this pic, but heres a better one. I really dont think its too bad, other than the wing that doesnt fit right

So whats so ricey about it? I'm sure alot of you wouldnt even touch that word if it had a 89+ spoiler...

88crxsi

lmao you guys fall for shit easy huh? I wouldnt let my best friend drive that haha. I love this place. I figured someone might have caught on since I have a 87 and mentioned it in a few threads I posted. That car is a 90.

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
it has clear turns and stickers along with the mkiv win it is rice. i knew it wasnt ur car but i thought id play along.

88crxsi

Turkish said:
it has clear turns and stickers along with the mkiv win it is rice. i knew it wasnt ur car but i thought id play along.

you have a pm

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
tru that 5grand for an NA even in mint is kinda up there. the car would look clean as hell without that spoiler.