Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
RazoE said:
there's a turbo A in there?!?

WHY DIDNT ANY ONE TELL ME?

*fires up GT4*

lol....

i went and looked at mine and i have....

black 88 3.0GT turbo A with 610hp
maroon 90 2.5GT twin turbo R 335hp

i think both are maxed out....if i remember correctly. seems a bit odd for the twin turbo to have such limited max HP though....

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Figit090 said:
lol....

i think both are maxed out....if i remember correctly. seems a bit odd for the twin turbo to have such limited max HP though....

i guess it is the most realistic racing game...:biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Figit090 said:
lol....

You suck at GT4.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Reminds me I still haven't beat this game even though I've had it since the first day it came out. But I did have to restart when i was around ~ 70%. Anyways has anyone noticed how they show the 7m has more tourque when its heavily modded compared to the 1jz it spins through the gears more w/out tc on.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
OneJoeZee said:
You suck at GT4.

no i dont.
i'm not great but i dont see how you can say i suck by looking at my car's Hp. i said i wasnt sure about it.

I simply cannot remember if i had finished changing everything with the car, and I'm in the middle of a championship so I had to use ARCADE mode to select the car and look at its specs. i couldnt even mess with the tuning, so for all i know the car is only half tuned and doesnt have any upgrades yet. since you guys think i suck i guess i should go check it....maybe i tuned it back down for some reason, or never finished it.

i thought i finished it, but i was just guessing... at the end of this championship race i'll go into my garage and check it out. i'm not even totally sure about the turbo A now that i think of it....i kinda stopped messing with them when i got a couple mk4s....

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
oh....oops.

lol.

i guess i did forget about it. i fully tune almost all of my cars...i guess maybe i just didnt like the color of this one.

or arcade mode f-d with my settings. i gotta go upgrade it now. lol...after this stupid race....

i'm racing a bunch of hella fast cars with the escudo, and its taken me a bit just to get it controllable.... i'm not too hot at tuning but so far i'm tied for first in this champ.

a while ago i quit playing for months and just started again yesterday, hence my suprise and interest in seeing this new thread on gt4...

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
the drafting ones were the easiest ones..

you gotta slow down a little and let the other guys draft you, and you gotta keep it up until the last turn, where you and your draft buddies finally get close enough to the skyline in 1st place to draft and pass him up...

and you guys said NASCAR takes no skill...