MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
KeithH said:
We wanted to keep the same dimensions of the original logo.

Am still researching the lighter idea. I've got a design in the works that should be as hot as the flame coming out of the lighter.

Cheesiest. Line. Ever. lol

You want my case? eh? eh? eh? YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT KEITH!! (actually I just want mine for free lmao)

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
KeithH said:
I can see the bottom part of the "u" being the weakest point in this keychain

Got mine, not disappointed, AT ALL! :)

It is smaller than I imagined but I personally prefer it that way. I can't stand having a million keys on a ring (I only have a Supra key and house key).

I agree that the "U" could have been filled in a bit but I tried bending mine and I'm not worried about it. As for the other letters there is more than enough material there.

P.S. - Is there a chance that I could reserve a black one? Bought a Supra for the G/F and now she thinks she needs one. (I would buy immediately but my f*cking PayPal account got hacked and I'm working on getting over $1k of my money back!!!)

THANKS!

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
HT - yikes! I hope your PP acct get's taken care of soon. Orders have really slowed down - as expected. I'll make a post if/when I start running low on these.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
66604 was one of the kicked back packages for more postage - something about a non-machine-readable surcharge that I wasn't charged on some. Oh well. It was reshipped last week - estimated delivery according to the PO was Saturday. If you didn't see it on Saturday I would expect it should be there today.

Matt - What's yer Zip?

Wh1te89supra

Mar 24, 2006
Kansas
KeithH said:
66604 was one of the kicked back packages for more postage - something about a non-machine-readable surcharge that I wasn't charged on some. Oh well. It was reshipped last week - estimated delivery according to the PO was Saturday. If you didn't see it on Saturday I would expect it should be there today.

Matt - What's yer Zip?
Okay. Thanks for the info.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I am very sorry for the delay in some people receiving their keychains. It sounds like the Canadian and other destination orders are getting through though.

The following zip code deliveries had some problems and were kicked back for the non-machineable-surcharge. They have been taken care of and went back out in the mail. USPS estimated delivery on these as this past Saturday but could be arriving today or tomorrow.
66604, 27617, 76247, 95687, 48081, 28115

I have just rechecked my counts and Red is down to just 6 remaining and will be pulled from the website very soon. There are still 30 Black keychains remaining but that is it. My entire stash will be depleated when those are sold.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Tropher E - I just listed all of the trouble zips again so I didn't have to weed through and try to figure out who what who.

YourHondaSux - Thanks for your patience on the delay.

If anyone is still missing their keychains (unless you placed your order in the past week) please let me know.