MKIII Smackdown - SILV08

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
turbotony;1077715 said:
IM GLAD TO SEE U GUYS FIGHT FOR SECOND PLACE.:icon_bigg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I just know one thing for sure.......

It's a long drive from Canada to go home empty handed. LOL

and Tony can just go sleep it off like a bad hang over.:biglaugh:

turbotony

Mar 31, 2005
vegas
yes .we just got off the dyno and it made :canada enough to kick all your asses. i guess you will all find out when you get here.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
turbotony;1077883 said:
yes .we just got off the dyno and it made :canada enough to kick all your asses. i guess you will all find out when you get here.

Is your engine still in one piece? :biglaugh:

Don't be fooled Tony, you don't know the entire story. ;)

Duane

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
upgradedsupra;1077909 said:
Don't be fooled Tony, you don't know the entire story. ;)

Duane

Which Story? There are soooooo many of them floating around right now.:sarcasm:

hey where is Little Aaron and Jason? hahahahaha They are gonna fool us all and kick everyones ass LOL

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jawsgear;1077916 said:

Once upon a time, there was a little blue Supra and he thought he was big. He thought he could take on anything but then he realized he bit off more than he could chew.

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
jawsgear;1077916 said:

hey where is Little Aaron and Jason? hahahahaha They are gonna fool us all and kick everyones ass LOL

Lets just say that there is nothing left of the old setup.....:evil2:

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
upgradedsupra;1077918 said:
Once upon a time, there was a little blue Supra and he thought he was big. He thought he could take on anything but then he realized he bit off more than he could chew.

Damn your pretty good at those nursery rhymes duane, I am more like the Little 2JZ Engine that could, I think I can I think I can I damn sure know I can beat on Upgradedpoopra.......

hahahaha

I am sooooo looking forward to this year in Vegas.

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
upgradedsupra;1077918 said:
Once upon a time, there was a little White Supra and he thought he was big. He thought he could take on anything but then he realized he bit off more than he could chew.

Little Edit there for ya :icon_wink

Cant wait to see you guys fight this out.

Jeremy

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Turbo Drifter;1078002 said:
Little Edit there for ya :icon_wink

Cant wait to see you guys fight this out.

Jeremy

I have nothing to prove with Jeff, he does. It won't be nothing to see. As I stated, my 11. flat run was over 2 years ago and Jeff with his 100 more hp still didn't beat it. If he does now then great but his time will only be on top until I go back to the track. (which should be in the next couple of weeks)

Jason: My car has a few news added and will be a surprise to all when I head to the track. I can tell you one thing, nah...I won't :biglaugh: but it will be MUCH MUCH faster than last time out.

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
upgradedsupra;1078271 said:
I have nothing to prove with Jeff, he does. It won't be nothing to see. As I stated, my 11. flat run was over 2 years ago and Jeff with his 100 more hp still didn't beat it. If he does now then great but his time will only be on top until I go back to the track. (which should be in the next couple of weeks)

Jason: My car has a few news added and will be a surprise to all when I head to the track. I can tell you one thing, nah...I won't :biglaugh: but it will be MUCH MUCH faster than last time out.

Oh damn, Duane is paying John Reed to drive his car for him!!!! hahahaha

This is not the NHRA. There are no owner/driver race teams LOL.:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jawsgear;1078389 said:
Oh damn, Duane is paying John Reed to drive his car for him!!!! hahahaha

This is not the NHRA. There are no owner/driver race teams LOL.:biglaugh:

Last I heard, John drove your car faster than you did. ;) I drive mine myself, thanks. :icon_razz