MKIII Smackdown - SILV08

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I need to get an invoice out to Aaron. Once he is paid I'll move him into the smackdown.

Please remember that space is limited in this smackdown. We may only have room for 6 - still putting the schedule together.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
KeithH;1066369 said:
I need to get an invoice out to Aaron. Once he is paid I'll move him into the smackdown.

Please remember that space is limited in this smackdown. We may only have room for 6 - still putting the schedule together.

I realize that.

The list would be

Jason, me, Jeff, Tony, new guy and Sean would make 6!

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Invoice emailed to Aaron to get his dyno fee paid for this.

I am holding a slot open for Tony - but won't wait forever.

That leaves just one slot available right now for the SILV08 MkIII Smackdown.

Keith Hart
Supras Invade Las Vegas

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
KeithH;1073458 said:
Invoice emailed to Aaron to get his dyno fee paid for this.

I am holding a slot open for Tony - but won't wait forever.

That leaves just one slot available right now for the SILV08 MkIII Smackdown.

Keith Hart
Supras Invade Las Vegas

I will call Tony again..tisk tisk, he was to call you this week.

Duane

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Aaron is in...

and I just got off the phone with Tony. I believe his quote was "You're all going DOWN!" I'm not sure what he was referring to though.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
KeithH;1073807 said:
Aaron is in...

and I just got off the phone with Tony. I believe his quote was "You're all going DOWN!" I'm not sure what he was referring to though.

LOL I talked to him and am working on getting his account working again. Maybe he meant you Keith since he won't be taking me down.

Duane

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Tony hit a 9.97 last year in Vegas. This year is going to be INSANE!

I want to make a poster of Duane and Tony launching at the starting line and hang it on my garage wall. No offense Jeff but 7Ms are my boys. :)

turbotony

Mar 31, 2005
vegas
MANY HAVE TRIED ! BUT HAVE FAILED SO COME 1 COME ALL TO SEE DA SHOW OF ME HANDING EVERYONE THERE ASSSESSSSS !:naughty:

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
juan jz;1075350 said:
Maybe this a dumb question but where can I register for show and shine and dyno

No problem

First you want to RSVP - this puts you in our DB so we can display your payment on the official list... http://Vegas.Supras.Org/v08/rsvp.asp

Then you want to register. The great thing about registering now is you can spread out your costs for this year's event instead of lumping it all together at the end. You can also pay via credit card. Complete the form at http://Vegas.Supras.Org/v08/register.asp and then submit and it will take you right to a PayPal interface to complete your registration.

Note that we are taking reservations for times on the dyno by pre-registration only. When the reserved slots are all filled up people will have to sign up at the dyno on a first come first served basis.

Keith Hart
Supras Invade Las Vegas

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
turbotony;1075417 said:
MANY HAVE TRIED ! BUT HAVE FAILED SO COME 1 COME ALL TO SEE DA SHOW OF ME HANDING EVERYONE THERE ASSSESSSSS !:naughty:

Is there a fee for this show, if so can I pay mine in advance? I will need to record it in my rearview mirror though cause I don't like turning around while driving down the 1320. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jawsgear;1075927 said:
Is there a fee for this show, if so can I pay mine in advance? I will need to record it in my rearview mirror though cause I don't like turning around while driving down the 1320. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I think you are mistaken Jeff. Your rear view will only be of my car :biglaugh: I will have someone record this for you.

Glad to see you jump on board Tony. Can't wait to see the beast in Vegas again!

Duane

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
upgradedsupra;1075954 said:
I think you are mistaken Jeff. Your rear view will only be of my car :biglaugh: I will have someone record this for you.

Glad to see you jump on board Tony. Can't wait to see the beast in Vegas again!

Duane

What you talking about Canuck! I am taking all you biatches down one at a time LOL. Are you even driving that thing yet, or does RRev still have that "CUSTOM" driveshaft on order? HAHAHAAHAHA:evil2:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jawsgear;1076116 said:
What you talking about Canuck! I am taking all you biatches down one at a time LOL. Are you even driving that thing yet, or does RRev still have that "CUSTOM" driveshaft on order? HAHAHAAHAHA:evil2:

Sure Jeff. You haven't beat my time from 2 years ago. Go do that and get back to me.

Yes, I need a ds to hold my new found power.

Duane

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
upgradedsupra;1076122 said:
Sure Jeff. beat my time from 2 years ago.

Duane

Been there done that. 2 more weeks I will do it again. All I am saying is seat time brotha.

Also, If you care to make it interesting I say we come up with some kind of waiger on the side. Any takers????:naughty:

BTW, welcome Tony! All we need now is one more sucker..., I mean participant to complete the 6.

Jeff

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jawsgear;1076149 said:
Been there done that. 2 more weeks I will do it again.

Jeff

You haven't run a 11.00 yet Jeff therefore haven't beat my time "again". (Your best is an 11.2) :3d_frown: Don't get ahead of yourself just yet. Once you do or if you do, I am heading to the track soon enough.

No matter, bring your pile to Vegas and be happy to follow me down the 1320 like the others. :evil2: